UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnus says farewell to his past

2 posters

Go down

Magnus says farewell to his past Empty Magnus says farewell to his past

Post by Magnus Warrior Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:38 pm

to be posted near the beginning of the show
Magnus says farewell to his past
Parking Lot

We see Magnus and Sensei talking

Magnus: I can never repay the help you have given me over the years, I would still be walking around lost in my torment and guilt if you had not returned when you did.

Sensei: I had no other course but to try and right the wrongs of the past, my regret is that I could not come to you sooner but you were not ready. What will you do now?

Magnus: I will do what I was born to do, be a Warrior! I will start here proving to myself that I have not forgotten what you have taught me that combat is an art and the purest expression of that art is victory over myself first and my opponent second.

Sensei: I wish you a good journey Magnus I think you will do well on this path. I will be returning to my mountain to finish my journey, remember there will always be a place for you should you want to visit an old friend.

Magnus: I may take you up on that someday. For now I have battles to fight to regain the honor of the name Magnus. Farewell Sensei

Scene cuts
Magnus Warrior
Magnus Warrior

Back to top Go down

Magnus says farewell to his past Empty Re: Magnus says farewell to his past

Post by Hank The Tank Harris Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:56 pm

Krazj - can you make a card for Magnus Sensei (he's just called Sensei). We used a picture for him in the PPV, can't remember who he was though???

Added Smile
Hank The Tank Harris
Hank The Tank Harris

Back to top Go down