UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Magnus Return

3 posters

Go down

Will Magnus Return Empty Will Magnus Return

Post by Magnus Warrior Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:53 pm

Will Magnus Return

Camera opens to the rear entrance of the Royal London hospital where we can see a heavily bandaged Magnus being helped into an old rusty van by Sensei. The van drives off to an undisclosed location. Camera fades to black.

Back at the arena

Jesse Ventura: Well at least we know he is released from the hospital, I wonder where Sensei is taking him and will he be able to make the PPV match. From where I am sitting even if he does somehow manage to show up it will be a no contest win for Juggles. Your thoughts Alex?

Alexander Adams: Yes I agree even if he makes it to the PPV no way the medical team will clear him to fight,Juggles will win by forfeit and at best Magnus will drop to the bottom of the roster if Laz doesn’t just fire him outright. Wait... Alexander listens intently to his headset for a moment I have just been informed we have a clip of Magnus to show. Let's put it on the Trinitron for the fans to see.
Camera shifts to the Trinitron

Magnus is seen standing in what looks like a dark cave with many candles burning.
He looks directly at the camera and stretches his arms  out and turns slowly so the camera can see his body covered with half healed burns.
Magnus speaks as he faces the camera

Juggles, you thought this would work this time?
It didn’t work last time and it won’t stop me now I am coming for you and there will be nowhere you can hide, no escape for you. I will have my vengeance for this and for the past. You see I know who you are now and I know why you wear that paint on your face! To hide your identity and your shame!

Sensei steps into the camera's view

Sensei: I have told him everything, now he knows the truth about the past and the present. I should have told the authorities about you in the past but I couldn’t believe that it was you. I always knew you were jealous because you did not have the ability to equal Magnus but I never dreamed....

Sensei shakes his head sadly and walks out of view as Magnus steps back in front of the camera

Magnus: And one last thing... Laz if you want to know what the next sunrise after the PPV looks like you will not interfere in any way. Magnus speaks with authority No one and I mean no one! will stand between me and my match with Juggles, I will finish this at the PPV for good!

Sensei throws a blanket over the shoulders of Magnus and leads him towards the rear of the cave as the camera fades to black

Back at the arena

Jesse Ventura: WOW! Ok I did not see that coming at all! What do you think Sensei meant about the past Alex? That part I didn’t get but I have to say I still don’t see how Magnus can compete but you can’t deny the determination in his voice so I guess we will have to wait for the PPV. I wouldn’t want to be Juggles if Magnus walks down that ramp when the his music hits.

Alexander Adams: I am speechless this is definitely not what I expected, as you said we shall see at the PPV

it's implied that Juggles was a former student along with Magnus and set the first fire also Very Happy but I did not add a lot of details incase it's decided to change the relationship between Juggles and Magnus at some future point
Magnus Warrior
Magnus Warrior

Back to top Go down

Will Magnus Return Empty Re: Will Magnus Return

Post by Hank The Tank Harris Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:11 pm

No i like it and that works for me...if you ever need to change it theres always a way you can add a twist in the future, just never have Juggles confirm it lol
Hank The Tank Harris
Hank The Tank Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Breaker Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:25 pm

Added. Looking forward for the next "chapter"  Twisted Evil
Soul Breaker
Soul Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content