UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Breaker's Return

2 posters

Go down

Soul Breaker's Return Empty Soul Breaker's Return

Post by Soul Breaker Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:50 pm

*Suddenly, the arena lights are turned off. The crowd noise drops to a murmur as the fans anxiously await for what’s going to happen next. A few moments later, “Spiritual Migration” by Persefone starts playing throughout the arena and a significant part of the crowd erupts and celebrates. Soul Breaker appears at the top of the ramp leading to the ring; he is followed by a spotlight for a few moments before the spotlight is turned off and the arena lights are turned back to normal. He is carrying a mic on his right hand, wearing his shining Intercontinental Championship belt and wastes no time addressing the crowd.*

Soul Breaker: Greetings, UCW Universe!!! It’s been a while! It’s good to see you all again!

*The crowd cheers him on*

Soul Breaker: It’s time to be back. It seems things are changing around here and I certainly won’t be left behind! It seems like I’ve been an afterthought after my defeat but since we have a new owner… Kyra? Yes, I’m here to let our new Onwer know… Kyra, Soul Breaker is back and I’m not going anywhere without a fight! I AM the reigning Intercontinental Champion and I will defend my Championship! I demand to be treated as a champion and be allowed to fight!

*Soul Breaker rubs his title belt proudly, removes it from his waist and hoists it over his shoulder*

*for edit - Kyra makes an appearance*

Kyra: Oh? Is that how you feel? I don't know who you think you are but you will learn soon enough with whom you are dealing. I hope you are ready to defend that belt in a 1 vs 3 GAUNTLET MATCH!!!

*Soul Breaker raises his arms, turns around and looks to the crowd as they erupt in his support*

You hear that, Kyra? Can you feel THEM?!

*the crowd goes up a notch*

I'm simply Soul Breaker and I'm here to make anyone...

*Soul Breaker puts his hand on his ear while the crowd yells*

SUBMIT... OR:... BREAK!!!

*Soul Breaker nods and applauds the crowd's efforts while turning back to Kyra*

I’m more than ready! But are the challengers ready?!

*Soul Breaker grins wickedly, waiting for Kyra's answer*
Soul Breaker
Soul Breaker

Back to top Go down

Soul Breaker's Return Empty Re: Soul Breaker's Return

Post by Kyra Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:49 pm

Kyra grins deviously as the crowd seems to be fired up by Soul Breaker. She waits for a moment for them to settle down before bringing the microphone up to her lips to give everyone a shush sound before speaking.

Kyra: Is THAT what you people REALLY want to see!?

The crowd goes wild as they shout out to be heard.

Crowd: YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!!

Kyra does not wait for the crowd to stop before she cuts them off loudly by shouting into the microphone.

Kyra: TONIGHT WILL BE THE END OF THE SOUL BREAKER AND YOU PEOPLE WILL HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME BUT YOURSELVES!!!

The crowd boos Kyra heavily for a few moments as Kyra pauses to let them.

Kyra: I hope you realize what you got yourself into tonight. And just so you know that Gauntlet Match, not only will it be against three unnamed participants, but will be NO DISQUALIFICATION!!!

The crowd goes wild at the announcement as Kyra lowers the microphone and mouths off a few inaudible things to Soul Breaker before she rolls under the bottom rope and exits the ring.
Kyra
Kyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Breaker Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:18 pm

Soul Breaker theatrically bows to Kyra getting a few laughs from the crowd before turning back to the crowd

Soul Breaker: In reply to your comment, Kyra… I AM ready! This is what I’m here for. This is what I signed up to! And thankfully, I have tremendous support from this awesome crowd! I’m looking forward for the challenge!

More cheers are heard from the crowd

Soul Breaker: I must give you credit though... I have asked and you have delivered. But... as for the… “End of the Soul Breaker”… those are bold words. Let’s see what you can do to back them up.

A fierce and harsh glance is exchanged between Soul Breaker and Kyra as she leaves the ring towards the ramp. Soul Breaker acknowledges the crowd once more before leaving the ring himself
Soul Breaker
Soul Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:45 am

Added to the show! Very Happy
Kyra
Kyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content