UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember Magnus Warrior - week 3 - season 1

2 posters

Go down

Remember Magnus Warrior - week 3 - season 1 Empty Remember Magnus Warrior - week 3 - season 1

Post by Magnus Warrior Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:35 am

the camera opens to;
Magnus Dies Irae standing in the locker room in front of his locker a tattered gym bag laying on the bench next to him, as he opens his locker the wordsnut casehave been spray painted across the door. Magnus does not seem affected by the graffiti on his locker but as he looks inside a strange look comes over his face almost like a light being turned on. As the camera swings around we can see inside the locker, there is a new pair of black wrestling tights with the words MAGNUS WARRIOR in gold down the side and the Ludus Magnus emblem across the front. on the door is a note written in red "Remember who You are!" there is a box on the shelf. He opens the box inside is a picture of his school the Ludus Magnus on the back one word REMEMBER, he carefully closes the box and puts it back on the shelf. He stands a little taller no longer slouching, bows his head and whispers "I remember, I remember all of you" he tilts his head back and lets out a loud cry "Tonight I will show them... I have not forgotten Magnus Warrior"
camera fades;

so need to format Razz first piece I have written in many years
Magnus Warrior
Magnus Warrior

Back to top Go down

Remember Magnus Warrior - week 3 - season 1 Empty Re: Remember Magnus Warrior - week 3 - season 1

Post by Hank The Tank Harris Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:43 am

I love it...it's like the turning point in a film. No worries about formatting, i will do that when i add to the show.

Looking forward to having the old Magnus with UCW!
Hank The Tank Harris
Hank The Tank Harris

Back to top Go down