UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Breaker vs. Glitter Arty (pre-match)

2 posters

Go down

Soul Breaker vs. Glitter Arty (pre-match) Empty Soul Breaker vs. Glitter Arty (pre-match)

Post by Soul Breaker Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:03 pm

As the live feed comes back, the arena goes pitch-black as all the lights in the arena are turned off.

King Grixis: What now?!?! Isn’t there anything that works around here?!

Korari Gruesome: Stop whining, King! It’s PPV time... it's time to show up or shut up!

King looks to Korari surprised and she mocks him with a defying look.

Korari Gruesome: Ah! Always wanted to say that! Now, let’s get things going!

A continuous but significant whisper can be heard from the crowd as the excitement builds up. Suddenly, the arena lights are turned back on and Persefone’s “Spiritual Migration” blasts through the arena speakers. A big part of the crowd erupts and cheers loudly as Soul Breaker appears with his Intercontinental Championship belt over his shoulder.

King Grixis: Wow! The champ is here! Can’t wait for this one!

Korari Gruesome: You’re so unfair with some of these wrestlers, King. Why not him?

King Grixis: Shut up, Korari! I know a winner when I see one! Watch and learn!

Soul Breaker stands still for a few seconds, enjoys the moment, then grabs his championship belt and hoists it high in the air, getting an even bigger reaction from the crowd. He nods appreciatively, smiling wide to the crowd. He heads down to the ring, greeting fans as he goes along. A few scattered groups of fans wearing Soul Breaker’s t-shirts can be seen ringside. Just before stepping in the ring, he spots a young fan with one of his action figures and rushes there. He poses for a selfie with the kid and winks to him before saying goodbye and finally entering the ring.

Korari Gruesome: Soul Breaker definitely has an enthusiastic fan base, that’s for sure!

King Grixis: Definitely reminds me of me!

Korari Gruesome scoffs

Kingdom D’s Ring Announcer Regina Cora, doesn’t seem too pleased to see Soul Breaker.

Soul Breaker: Good evening, Miss Cora. If I may?

Soul Breaker approaches her, asking for the microphone. Regina Cora looks around some sort of way out. Korari Gruesome shrugs and King Grixis gives an enthusiastic thumb up, which only results in a eye roll from her. Seeing no alternatives, she gives Soul Breaker the microphone.

Soul Breaker smiles and gives Regina Cora a small bow.

Soul Breaker: Thank you, Miss Cora. *he catches a deep breath* Hellooooooooooo UCWWWWWWWW Universe!!!!! *the crowd cheers loudly* Welcome to Convergence! I couldn’t let this chance go by without addressing you one more time! I mean… who knows? It might be my last chance. *the crowd starts to silence away* Hey, we must face reality… Kyra is now the owner of this fed, and as such, she has every right to do what she wants. It’s how things go. *a few people start protesting Kyra* But… we must make the most of what we have! I definitely could not help but come and thank you for all of your support all the time I was here. *the crowd restarts cheering* Thank you so much, UCW! You guys *he spreads his arms wide involving the crowd* ARE awesome! Couldn’t have hoped or asked for a better crowd! *The crowd starts cheering “SB” “SB” “SB”*

Soul Breaker points toward the ramp

Soul Breaker: Tonight… I will do my best to make you and myself proud! Glitter Arty, tonight you will…. *the crowd scream enthusiastically* SUBMIT… OR… BREAK!!!

Soul Breaker: Come get slayed, Dragon!

The crowd excitement is over the roof in anticipation of the Intercontinental Title Match

Soul Breaker hoists his belt high once more, gives Regina Cora the mic and the belt and makes his final preparations to face his opponent.

OOC: I hope this is ok, Kyra. Tried using "your" crew but please, adjust accordingly if you need/wish to. Anything, let me know.
Soul Breaker
Soul Breaker

Back to top Go down

Soul Breaker vs. Glitter Arty (pre-match) Empty Re: Soul Breaker vs. Glitter Arty (pre-match)

Post by Kyra Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:41 pm

Added to the show! Awesome work, especially with King Grixis and Korari didn't have to change anything. Did need to add / change other things to fit though Wink
Kyra
Kyra

Back to top Go down

Soul Breaker vs. Glitter Arty (pre-match) Empty Re: Soul Breaker vs. Glitter Arty (pre-match)

Post by Soul Breaker Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:45 pm

Thanks  Smile I like those two Very Happy 
All part of getting the right fit Wink
Soul Breaker
Soul Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down