UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PPV (season one) XXXtentacion Demands Title by Default

2 posters

Go down

PPV (season one) XXXtentacion Demands Title by Default Empty PPV (season one) XXXtentacion Demands Title by Default

Post by XXXTentacion Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:40 pm

Jesse : Well, it's time... Nick Romero vs Billionaire vs XXX-Tentacion, to decide the first ever UCW British Champion!

Alexander : I have been waiting for this match-up since the first time we seen these compete!

Jesse: And it is finally time!

Ring announcer : The following match up is a triple threat match and is for the UCW British Title... Introducing First NICK ROMERO!

No music plays
the referee and ring announcer look at each-other confused

Alexander : It looks like Nick Romero will not be fighting?

Jesse : He must be too terrified to fight two far superior wrestlers in tonight's match

Ring announcer : (still confused) Uh..hum, Introducing Next Billionaire!

No music plays again

Jesse : What in the heavens is happening?

Alexander : I do not... (sound cuts off)

The lights around the arena shut off.
A Terrifying Laugh echoes through-out the arena.
XXXtentacion's Music plays as a red lightning bolt zaps the ring.
The lights turn red and X is seen in the middle of the ring where the bolt zap hit.

XXX - HAHAHA! I GUESS THE "COMPETITION" IS TOO TERRIFIED TO FACE THE DEMON OF UCW!!!

Crowd Boo's

XXX - Awwww I know i'm just as upset and as dissapointed as you are... I was quite looking forward to this Bloodbath, I was looking forward to the site of blood covering my ring and opponents as i raise the title high above my head...BWAHAHAHA... Well a shame i know... but this will have to do.

XXXtentacion Turns to the referee who appears startled.
XXX Laughs Evily again.

XXX - WAIT! something good has came out of this little mishap, I guess this means (laughs Menacingly) I AM THE NEW CHAMPION! ME! THE SON OF THE SERPENT! XXXTENTACION!!

Crowd Boo's

XXX - I am the champion, my opponents will not step forth to there ruining, so by default! (turns to referee)
GET ME MY DAMN BELT!

Referee fumbles around not knowing what to do

XXX - (GRABS REFEREE) GET ME MY BELT BEFORE I GET IT MYSELF AND BASH YOU IN YOUR LITTLE FACE WITH IT!

Billionaires Music Plays

XXX THROWS REFEREE OUT THE RING AND SEEMS AGITATED AS HE LOOKS TOWARDS THE RAMP
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now input from billionaire can be added and we will go from there.

XXXTentacion

Back to top Go down

PPV (season one) XXXtentacion Demands Title by Default Empty Re: PPV (season one) XXXtentacion Demands Title by Default

Post by Soul Breaker Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:18 pm

Added.
Soul Breaker
Soul Breaker

Back to top Go down