UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MASTER AND THE APPRENTICE (Early in the show) Hank's RP1

3 posters

Go down

MASTER AND THE APPRENTICE (Early in the show) Hank's RP1 Empty MASTER AND THE APPRENTICE (Early in the show) Hank's RP1

Post by Hank The Tank Harris Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:20 pm

The camera feed cut’s outside the arena to the parking lot, where we see a brand new black
Toyota Hilux speeding towards the entrance. Just before it smashes into the building we see it’s tyres screech to a halt, leaving a trail of white smoke. The door swings open and out steps Hank Harris, dressed in a tracksuit and carrying a sports bag over his shoulder. He barely has time to shut the door of the truck as he is confronted by the UCW Champion, Magnus Warrior. Magnus looks angry and get’s right up into Hank’s face. Initially he is shocked but when no attack comes he realises that Magnus is hear to talk and not fight...well right now at least.

Hank Harris: Whoa there old timer! You want to back it up a little? I know you’re probably hard of hearing these days...and seeing for that matter, but I can assure you I will speak loudly, I promise.

Hank chuckles to himself, Magnus doesn't see the funny side. Hank stops laughing and listens to what Magnus has to say.
Hank The Tank Harris
Hank The Tank Harris

Back to top Go down

MASTER AND THE APPRENTICE (Early in the show) Hank's RP1 Empty Re: MASTER AND THE APPRENTICE (Early in the show) Hank's RP1

Post by Magnus Warrior Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:49 am

Magnus Warrior: You just had to take the shortcut didn't you? You couldn't wait for an opportunity that would have come for us to meet in the ring with dignity as UCW's champions that would have given the fans a battle of heroes that they deserve no you had to take a short cut to glory once again. The only thing you have really accomplished is to cheapen our match. But the Hell in a Cell stipulation is a nice touch. Change is inevitable Krya will see to that. I will see to it that you take no more shortcuts to this belt in the Hell in a Cell sealed from the outside and no distractions inside, I can promise you a battle worthy of this belt. It will be a war to the finish.

Magnus reaches in his vest and pulls out a contract and hands it to Hank.

Magnus Warrior: you remember signing this? But did you read all of it? Look at the last page the clause about "Champions Choice" I highlighted it for you so you wouldn't have to strain yourself reading all those big words. Simply put it states "The Champion reserves the right to the final stipulation" such a simple sentence but with so many possibilities. What is my choice for the final stipulation you ask? Well there is no time limit imposed so I can decide at any time before the bell rings to start the match. I want you to train like you have never trained before since this maybe the very last UCW Championship Match and these fans deserve the very best UCW has to offer, so I won't make my choice known until an hour before the match.

Magnus actually smiles slightly and then  Magnus smashes his fist into his other hand with such force it startles Hank into jumping back just a little as Magnus raises his hands in a Warrior's salute with a slight nod of his head to Hank

Magnus Warrior: Until we meet to do battle for the title at the PPV

Magnus turns and walks away camera fades
Magnus Warrior
Magnus Warrior

Back to top Go down

MASTER AND THE APPRENTICE (Early in the show) Hank's RP1 Empty Re: MASTER AND THE APPRENTICE (Early in the show) Hank's RP1

Post by Kyra Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:30 am

Added to the show! Very Happy
Kyra
Kyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down