UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Cry ((Early in the show))

2 posters

Go down

Battle Cry ((Early in the show)) Empty Battle Cry ((Early in the show))

Post by Collin Carter Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:05 am

The lights in the entire arena completely shut off. A brief static noise blares over the speakers; the titantron shows a VFX static flare through The UCW logo. The lights return to normal 3 seconds later. The screens throughout the arena slowly fade to black. The quick static noise is blasted once more, as static flashes on the titantron screen. Just as the screen fades back to darkness, a word appears in white, illuminating the screen quickly. The word disappears less than a second later. -- "Icon". Suddenly, AJ Skills walks into the camera's view wearing some type of Army uniform. He looks into the camera confidently and begins to speak.

AJ Skills: Hello to UCW from AJ Skills! -- Didn't forget about me did you?? That'd be foolish. I'm not going away, -- and neither is Kingdom D. -- In fact, the arrival has just begun, and that's only phase one. ---

He chuckles under his breath before continuing.

AJ Skills: The reason I've chosen to interrupt the UCW broadcasting server and air this video is because I want to keep you reminded that the days of UCW are numbered. --- UCW will soon crumble in front of your very eyes. UCW as you know it will be no more. ----

AJ Skills: The best part of it all is that this goes so deep that most of you will never know what truly is being done here. --- For example.. To the guys in the back, in the locker room. Look to your left, and to your right. Look to the guys who are usually around, working their way through UCW, and performing every week. -- Do you really think each and every one of them really gives a damn about UCW or it's fans? ---

He chuckles to himself again.

AJ Skills: They're not. --- The plan that has been laid out by Kingdom D has been in place for months. --- Some of our affiliates have even been with UCW since it started.. -- Just biding their time, waiting for the rest of us to show up to initiate the mission.

AJ Skills: Soon, it will be time for those of you who are with us to make yourself known. It will be time to strike against UCW in a large way. It will be time to make sure they understand that Kingdom D means business.

He nods to the camera, then places his hand onto his forehead like a salute.

AJ Skills: Sergeant Skills; over and out.

The static noise blasts through the speakers again. The titantron also flashes to static for about 3 seconds. Finally, the UCW logo appears on the screen again. The lights in the arena slowly light back up to normal.

Collin Carter

Back to top Go down

Battle Cry ((Early in the show)) Empty Re: Battle Cry ((Early in the show))

Post by Kyra Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:11 am

Nice opening segment Smile Added to the show!
Kyra
Kyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Collin Carter Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:10 am

Kyra wrote:Nice opening segment Smile Added to the show!
Thanks. Very Happy I like little video promos like these.

Collin Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down