UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show 4 - In the hospital

2 posters

Go down

Show 4 - In the hospital Empty Show 4 - In the hospital

Post by Kathepsin Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:59 pm

Camera shows a hospital ward. There is big rush all around the place. Doctors and nurses moves through the ward doing their usual tasks and trying to keep all patients happy and alive. But one man doesn’t fit there. Young man wears white shirt with blue flowers and red shorts instead of hospital dress as others. He takes off his sunglasses and looks around. He looks like he is looking for something or someone.

Nurse: Excuse me, can I help you?

Man: Oh, well..I’m looking for my friend. He’s a wrestler and they told me he will be here.

Nurse: You must be Kahtepsin! And you probably mean That Surfer Guy. You know, my husband is a big fan of wrestling and he watches UCW. He is all like „What is he like? Will be ready for next show?“ and so. He is simply annoying. Never mind, you should stop me because i speak too much sometimes. Follow me and i will show you your friend’s room.

Kathepsin: Thank you very much. And I’m happy to hear we have some fans.

Nurse: Of course you have. I have to admit you two have something else than the others. I think your style of fighting is very attractive. Well, we are here, this doors.

Kathepsin: Thanks again. See ya.

Kathepsin opens the door and steps into the room. That Surfer Guy lies on bed bounded by bandages.

Kathepsin: Hey there, as i see you’ve survived.

That Surfer Guy: Very funy. And yeah i’m alive, i guess..

Kathepsin: How do you feel? And what does the doctor say?

That Surfer Guy: Like smashed by train. Just some bruised ribs, but we have to skip one show.

Kathepsin: Really glad to hear it. I was affraid of missing PPV. I hope you will get well soon.

That Surfer Guy: I will, thanks. I felt very angry after that mistake which caused our lost but now..now I am looking forward to PPV. I‘ve learned a lot from that crazy table match. I grew up. Be ready my friend, we will be like a sea wave – at first calm and inconspicuous, but then..then we will destroy everyone in our way.

Kathepsin: That’s what i wanted to hear. Hold your hats, Surfers Duo is coming with new self-confidance.

Kathepsin

Back to top Go down

Show 4 - In the hospital Empty Re: Show 4 - In the hospital

Post by Hank The Tank Harris Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:00 pm

Thanks Kathe added.
Hank The Tank Harris
Hank The Tank Harris

Back to top Go down