UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show 5 Season 1- By the numbers

2 posters

Go down

Show 5 Season 1- By the numbers Empty Show 5 Season 1- By the numbers

Post by Lucifer Morgan Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:08 pm

The cameras re-join the show, focusing on a stern and completely unamused Barry Brooks. He is sat at his desk clearly attempting to focus on the paper on his desk, while dealing with what is obviously some sort of complaint.

Barry Brooks-
I just don’t see why this is my problem, Miss… Sorry what was your name.

He briefly stares up from his paper work long enough, almost as if his eyes were to automatically roll at the thought of the conversation going any further than it already had. However, when the camera pans around, it shows an equally unamused Desdemona Winters, standing with her hands on her hips.

Desdemona Winters-
Winters… Desdemona Winters darling. You should have known this by now. And it is your problem for the very same reason that you should know it.

Alexander Adams-
Finally, someone with the power to put Desdemona in her place after what has happened the last few weeks.
Jesse Ventura-
Don’t count on it Alexander, Mr Brooks only cares about his bottom line. I doubt he even knows what happened last week.

Barry Brooks puts his pen down onto his desk in front of him, readjusts his suit slightly, before looking at Desdemona.

Barry Brooks-
Well do tell me Miss Winters, why do you think it’s my concern?

Desdemona takes a deep breathe before starting her explanation.

Desdemona Winters-
You saw what happened last week, the match was already over. My Lucifer had won the match. It was all over, then that dog attacked him. What does your illustrious GM do as punishment, award him another match at the PPV.

Alexander Adams-
Desdemona opting to leave out a few key parts to that story Jesse.
Jesse Ventura-
That might be the case Alexander, however what she said is factually correct.

Barry pushes his chair back slight, beginning to speak while wandering over to one of his filing cabinets., carrying on while digging out different folders and paperwork.

Barry Brooks-
Well I didn’t see what happened last week. Do you really think I have time to watch the show? I have far too much else going on, and my time is very literally money.

Alexander Adams-
He might actually buy into what Desdemona is telling him if he doesn’t know the facts she is hiding.

He takes the folders and paperwork he has dug out of the filing cabinet, and places them on the desk in front of him, as he takes his position in his chair.

Barry Brooks-
What I have seen however is that every time yourself and Lucifer Morgan appear in the ring, my public liability insurance goes up. I have seen the bills from the private medical centres for the wrestlers that Lucifer Morgan has placed in them. In the case of last week, I also saw my security staff ask for an increase in their pay when having to deal with your client. So, I don’t think I have to be too accommodating to your whims.

Jesse Ventura-
Like I said Alexander, his only concern is his bottom line, something I doubt Desdemona puts a lot of thought into.

Desdemona is slightly taken aback, not quite certain how to deal with this type of negotiation.

Barry Brooks-
As for Regal’s punishing of this other superstar, I believe your match last week was one of the higher rated segments, so a rematch at the PPV can only mean additional interest. So I think it was a great call from the general manager, and if things keep going the way they are, might be one of the few things that keep you in a job.

Desdemona is only further taken aback, stumbling over her words as she attempts to think of something to keep her head above the rest like she so often does, but before she can, she is once again cut off.

Barry Brooks-
Now please leave my office, you have already taken up far too much of my time. I trust you can find the door even if you can’t find your words.

Desdemona’s face is clearly a picture to those in the audience who dislike her, as even in the backstage areas you can hear the cheers ring out, to her finally being put in her place. She storms out of the office, as the cameras focus on the door slamming shut.

Alexander Adams-
Finally, someone finds a way to stand up to Desdemona Winters, and it’s with cold hard figures.
Jesse Ventura-
But no amount of number crunching is going to help King of Wolves over turn his loss from last week at the PPV.
Alexander Adams-
Maybe not Jesse, but something has clearly got Desdemona rattled.

Lucifer Morgan

Back to top Go down

Show 5 Season 1- By the numbers Empty Re: Show 5 Season 1- By the numbers

Post by Lucifer Morgan Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:09 pm

Make any changes you feel appropriate as usual.

Lucifer Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Breaker Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:08 am

Added.
Soul Breaker
Soul Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down