UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 3 - Season 1 - Soul Breaker joins UCW

2 posters

Go down

Week 3 - Season 1 - Soul Breaker joins UCW Empty Week 3 - Season 1 - Soul Breaker joins UCW

Post by Soul Breaker Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:55 am

The broadcast returns in the GM’s Office
William Regal is working on UCW’s next card when UCW’s CEO, Barry Brooks barges through the door

William Regal: What?.... Who dares…?

Regal frowns when he checks out the intruder

William Regal: You could knock, you know?

Barry Brooks: I will do as I will. I’m still the owner of this show. Anyway, don’t waste my time. I just came to tell you about our latest acquisition.

Regal first looks confused but then gets angry

William Regal: Wait just a minute! Who….

Brooks cuts Regal off almost immediately

Barry Brooks: Shut up and listen, Regal. You might be the GM of UCW but I own UCW. I got you a new wrestler. I want him in the next show. We could use some fresh meat in the card. If you can’t come up with anything else, join him with another wrestler and set up a Tag Team Match.

William Regal: But…

Brooks ignores Regal and keeps talking

Barry Brooks: I’ve got a good feeling about this one. He’s barely known, very mysterious and with some potential to boot. He’s got a bit of a reputation already, so it’s a low risk, high reward situation. We’ll either get a rising star or some more fodder to our main eventers. Either way, he’ll be of use to us. Maybe I can make good profit out of this one.

William Regal: But who are you talking about?

Barry Brooks: Soul Breaker is his name. Put him in the card somewhere and let’s see his worth. Don’t disappoint me, Regal, just take care of it.

Brooks leaves the office, not waiting for a reply
Regal looks annoyed at first but he soon smiles wickedly, mumbling to himself

William Regal: I guess I can always have some fun screwing someone new. Why not?

Camera fades
Soul Breaker
Soul Breaker

Back to top Go down

Week 3 - Season 1 - Soul Breaker joins UCW Empty Re: Week 3 - Season 1 - Soul Breaker joins UCW

Post by Hank The Tank Harris Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:37 am

Nice work Soul! Smile Added to the show.
Hank The Tank Harris
Hank The Tank Harris

Back to top Go down