UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mediocre Warrior

3 posters

Go down

The Mediocre Warrior Empty The Mediocre Warrior

Post by The Mediocre Warrior Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:38 am

About the real me

My name is Alan and I hail from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Been working retail for 25 years and have no plans of quitting. When I'm not working, I'm the manager, agent, handler and trainer for the newest member of the UCW, The Mediocre Warrior. Be warned though, I don't know much about this person because he won't tell me and when he does tell me stuff, I can't understand it.

From the depths of Parts Unknown comes the strangest wrestler ever to hit the UCW. He stands 6'7 and weighs approximately 275lbs. He claims to be brought to Earth by his spaceship Steroidius. I do not know which planet but he grew up idolizing the Ultimate Warrior and wanted to emulate him in every way possible especially his physique and way of speaking. His downfall is that he's pretty clumsy, he has a tendency to trip over stuff while walking, hurt himself while beating his chest and getting dizzy when shaking the ropes.

He has stated that he's not allowed to go back to his home planet until he has won all the titles, trophies and awards possible. Doubtful that will ever happen so I guess you're all stuck with him for a while.

The Mediocre Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Mediocre Warrior Empty Re: The Mediocre Warrior

Post by Hank The Tank Harris Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:11 am

Hey Warrior good to have you with us. Take a look at my bio and please set it out the same, so list your vital statistics, height, weight etc at the top. Also insert a picture to your profile so i can make you a wrester card. I know you probably don't have a finisher on the game yet but if you want to describe it now on here we can add it to your matches.

I get you're Alan in real life, which you will be using as your manager but please can you split up your bio's for each and provide a picture for the manager too. Take a look at Lucifer Morgans profile he has a manager on his bio.

Thanks
Hank The Tank Harris
Hank The Tank Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by XXXTentacion Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:38 am

great to see my partner in UCW!, ever need help with anything you know where i am.

XXX

XXXTentacion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down