UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need a match

2 posters

Go down

need a match Empty need a match

Post by glitter arty Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:16 am

the ring goes blue and a a holografic dragon ontop of the ring
and glitter arty runs to the ring and jump into aring

Glitter Arty: I know you are sitting there in the back watching. These people want to see me perform inside this ring! I want to perform inside this ring! What I want to know is why I am not being given the opportunity to do so! What do I have to do to get a match around here?

glitter arty

Back to top Go down

need a match Empty Re: need a match

Post by Kyra Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:41 am

The lights inside of the arena nearly shut off leaving everyone in darkness as a thick fog emerges consuming the entrance stage and entrance ramp. Mechanical Moth's 'Cathedral' blares over the PA system as the crowd gives a mixed reaction of cheers and boos over the music.

Howard Finkle: Ladies and Gentlemen! Making her way down to the ring, From Bodrum Turkey, standing at 5 feet and 2 inches tall, weighin in at 'None of your damn business' She is The Owner of Universal Championship Wrestling! 'The Future Legend' KYRA!

'The Future Legend' emerges from the fog with her hands on her hips as she looks out annoyed Glitter Arty as he is demanding a match opportunity. Kyra gestures to a tech worker as she slowly walks down the entrance ramp while taking a microphone from them. She stops about halfway down the entrance ramp and pauses for a moment as her song comes to an end and the fog disperses.

"The Future Legend" Kyra: You will forgive me if I don't know who you are. I can't be expected to know everyone on this roster, including the nobodies who... Clearly are not getting their chances to shine inside this very ring.

Kyra makes a bit of a mocking gesture at Glitter Arty but stops and turns it into a "Waving it off" motion as she puts her hand down.

"The Future Legend" Kyra: Now I don't know how things were run here before I showed up. But if you want a match you are going to have to earn it. Understood? And I don't mean the conventional way by winning a match. Next week I want you out here inside this ring to cut a special promo. I want you to tell all these people and fans why you should be given this chance.

The fans begin to boo Kyra as they feel she is teasing Glitter Arty and trying to belittle him. She pauses for a moment before continuing.

"The Future Legend" Kyra: You people done yet? Okay good, as I was saying... If you can impress me with this promo as to why you should gain an opportunity for a match I won't just give you a match. I will give you a shot at Soul Breaker's Intercontinental Championship!

The crowd goes wild at the announcement! As they wait to hear what Glitter Arty has to say about it.
Kyra
Kyra

Back to top Go down

Post by glitter arty Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:56 pm

Glitter arty: sure i make a promo next week but i need to preaper you, the promo will amaze you and i accept challenge

fans start to chant yes and the camera fade black

glitter arty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:37 pm

Added to show Very Happy
Kyra
Kyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content