UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before the Match

2 posters

Go down

Before the Match Empty Before the Match

Post by Magnus Warrior Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:52 pm

GM’s Office
Camera opens to Regal’s office with Regal sipping a cup of tea and Magnus standing in front of his desk looking down

William Regal: I called you in here to discuss your match with Rogue Monk for the UCW Heavyweight Championship. I need know if we will be seeing the Magnus of old? From what I have seen recently you seem focused and I am hoping that Magnus Warrior is here to stay.

Magnus Warrior: Mr. Regal I have the biggest match of my career coming up shortly against the champion and you want to distract me with your doubts? Well let me settle this for you...

Magnus brings both hands together and strikes Regal’s desk causing it to break in half spilling the contents on the floor and Regal to jump back in his chair against the wall. Magnus calmly returns to his previous position standing in front of William Regal

Magnus Warrior: Now do you have any more questions? Because I have a match to prepare for and I really don’t like distractions before my matches.

William Regal: Are you insane? That was a $3000 pound mahogany desk! Who the hell do you think you are? Coming in here and smashing things!

Magnus Warrior: You called me here remember and you asked if the Magnus of old was here to stay! You have your answer the “Magnus of old” hates distractions before a match! If you want the Magnus of old I suggest you know what it is you are asking for... before you ask. Now I have preparations to make for my match.

Magnus warrior turns and leaves calmly

William Regal: I am going to deduct the cost of that desk from his pay! (smiles) this should be a good match and one less thing that needs to be sorted

Camera shows Regal sitting in his chair behind his ruined desk sipping tea and smiling then fades to black

Magnus Warrior
Magnus Warrior

Back to top Go down

Before the Match Empty Re: Before the Match

Post by Hank The Tank Harris Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:18 pm

Thanks Magnus, this is added Smile
Hank The Tank Harris
Hank The Tank Harris

Back to top Go down