UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FEARLESS DEMAND A MATCH

3 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

FEARLESS DEMAND A MATCH Empty Re: FEARLESS DEMAND A MATCH

Post by Johnny Reynolds Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:33 pm

Johnny Reynolds suddenly appears as he jumps from the crowd barricade with a mic in his hand, as some of the crowd members cheer - they still haven't known about the unlovable mustachioed douchebag that Johnny truly is, and so they are behind him.

Johnny Reynolds: Hey! I'm here! Do you think I'd be some coward and not come out? No, in your dreams my friend, well not against you.. or not anyone else from the people backstage.

Listen here, let me set up this match for both of us, okay? Don't worry, it'll be one of the most hardcore matches that will sure be remembered in wrestling history, not some normal boring ass match.. and also since you also really want to have yourself knocked out..

The fans cheer again.

Johnny Reynolds: So, whatcha' say, random dude?
Johnny Reynolds
Johnny Reynolds

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny Reynolds Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:55 pm

Johnny Reynolds: Umm, what the hell are you talking about? I mean, well, you're only a victim of your diluted thoughts. Think you’re going to be the one that makes me fall down and serve some sort of punishment? I faced people way more weirder and crazier, and I suggest you ask them what I've done to them. You know what? I’ll let you play the role of some blood-thirsty killer. You'll buy into your own hype as this untouchable vigilante, and you'll allow yourself to be blinded by all the lights you’ve created. Doesn’t take a lunatic to realize that once you're blinded by false prophecies, it’s much easier for you to fall.

If I somehow end up losing to you, remind me to turn to dust for a good month or two - I refuse to let the name I've built out of nothing but red flames and the torment of a hundred other men, be reduced to something as pathetic as a feather in a cap. I don't know you, never heard about you, and never believed in such ghosts. Though you don't seem scary enough to be one, but I think someone has let out the so-called 'evil' clowns from the circus as they try to make a name for themselves in Pro Wrestling instead..

Johnny Reynolds
Johnny Reynolds

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank The Tank Harris Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:24 pm

Added.
Hank The Tank Harris
Hank The Tank Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content