UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PPV(season1) - Nick joins the match

4 posters

Go down

PPV(season1) - Nick joins the match Empty PPV(season1) - Nick joins the match

Post by Nick Romero Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:43 am

Andrew: So far it has been quite balanced match but now it seems that XXXTENTACION goes on offense.

XXXTENTACION gets ready to hit Billionaire with his right hand
and slaps Billionaire across the face, executing a Slap
XXXTENTACION loads the leg
hitting him with a Middle Kick
XXXTENTACION charges his arm
and strikes Billionaire with a Modified Elbow Smash
XXXTENTACION grabs one of Billionaire's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well
XXXTENTACION spins as he gets close to Billionaire
Billionaire parries a Spinning Wheel Kick with a forearm, thwarting the execution

Jesse: That was a close one. Triple X was about to hit Billionaire with another powerful kick

Billionaire grabs XXXTENTACION's arm and gets on the ground on his side
XXXTENTACION easily avoids the Crucifix Armbar, counterattacking
XXXTENTACION grabs Billionaire's head while he's laying on the mat
tightening it with a Head Lock
XXXTENTACION keeps his ruthless submission hold
XXXTENTACION keeps his ruthless submission hold

Jesse: Billionaire seems to be in trouble. But wait, what's that??

Nick Romero on the entrance ramp : S-S-Stop T-This!!

XXXTENTACION turns his head to the entrance ramp and notices Nick Romero with a towel on his shoulders. Nick is shivering. Next to him stands The Mediocre Warrior with what looks like a crushed padlock in his hand.

Billionaire escapes from the hold

Andrew: The N-R! He's here! And he seems to have caused a distraction that gives Billi some breather now

XXXTENTACION gets besides the laying opponent
and strikes his forehead with a Knee Stomp

Nick: I s-s-said, s-stop it!

Billionaire rolls out of the ring while XXXTENTACION angrily looks towards the entrance ramp

Nick: This was s-suppos... supposed to be a T-Triple T-Threat match.

Jesse: He seems to be shivering. Is he cold or something?

Nick: I d-don't know who l-locked me in that f-f-fridge but it d-don't mat-t-ter. Thanks to The Mediocre I'm out. And I'm coming f-for you b-both.

The Mediocre Warrior notices some ring officials coming closer and runs back backstage.

Andrew: I thought that wrestlers are supposed to warm up before the match and not cool down.

Nick tosses the towel aside and runs to the ring. XXXTENTACION allows him inside the ring keeping a menacing grin on his face. Billionaire climbs back into the ring. All three wrestlers stand in a different corner eyeing each other with distrust.

Jesse: And now the match is as it should have been – a triple threat encounter. Romero brings that missing 3rd threat to the match.

Andrew: But will referee allow him to join this far in the match?

Referee gets to the center of the ring and indicates he's about to restart the match

Andrew: All right, ref says it's OK, so it's finally a triple threat British Title match. May the best man win!

Jesse: With all the build up and controvercy before this match the best man must be the most cunning one.

Billionaire gains the initiative exploiting his quickness!!!

Nick Romero

Back to top Go down

PPV(season1) - Nick joins the match Empty Re: PPV(season1) - Nick joins the match

Post by Nick Romero Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:46 am

Please, add color to the match moves.

Is it OK to use TMW in this roleplay?
If not, maybe it could be another wrestler, like Angelok. He wants to have a rivalry with me later on but maybe we can start from a helping out situation.

Nick Romero

Back to top Go down

PPV(season1) - Nick joins the match Empty Re: PPV(season1) - Nick joins the match

Post by Soul Breaker Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:05 pm

Who is Andrew? You mean Alexander, right? Will edit.
Added.
Soul Breaker
Soul Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Romero Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:42 am

Yes, sorry. It was supposed to be Alexander. My mistake

Nick Romero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mediocre Warrior Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:25 am

I'm glad to help you escape Nick but I would prefer it be an accident

The Mediocre Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Romero Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:30 am

Can You write the Change in this rp? Copy the fragment where I menti on You and edit to suit your character better

Nick Romero

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank The Tank Harris Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:52 pm

But we don't see the escape in this RP...we don't have an RP for the escape do we? I think we can reveal what happened at our next show (Velocity).
Hank The Tank Harris
Hank The Tank Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mediocre Warrior Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:16 am

I posted the RP for helping him escape, pay attention Hanky Razz Razz

The Mediocre Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank The Tank Harris Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:14 pm

Sorry about that...I don't think I saw it in the show? Will checkthat it's been added Smile
Hank The Tank Harris
Hank The Tank Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down