UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Collin Carter True Interview Debut

2 posters

Go down

Collin Carter True Interview Debut Empty Collin Carter True Interview Debut

Post by Collin Carter Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:27 pm

The screen fades in from black, showing an area somewhere backstage at the UCW arena. As the audio switches over, you can still hear the fans cheering and screaming from where the camera is. Gene Okerlund is standing in the center of the cameras focus, holding a microphone. He waits a few moments for the noise to quiet down, calmly smiling toward the camera. He turns to his right, motioning to someone to coot closer. Okerlund lifts the microphone to his lips subtly as the camera slightly zooms out. Collin Carter steps inwards, now fully shown on the screen. Okerlund looks up at Carter, nodding at him as he begins to speak firmly into the microphone.

Gene Okerlund: "Goodevening Ladies and Gentlemen. Gene Okerlund here at the UCW arena, as always, enjoying the full experience of being at one of these action packed shows. -- Got my autograph book ready for the post-show meet and greet, as well!"

Okerlund lifts the autograph book to the camera with a grin, then glances over at Carter to see his reaction. Carter has quite the unimpressed look on his face. Okerlund shrugs it off, pulling himself together as he looks back to the camera with a friendly smile.

Gene Okerlund: ".. Well, coming here to a UCW event is definitely an amazing experience -- great for the whole family -- and a great avenue to keep the kids busy and out of trouble."

He looks at Carter again, who is still rather bored. Gene continues.

Gene Okerlund: "Although Carter might not be showing it, he's having the time of his life right now; a true blast..."

The camera focuses on Carter's face momentarily as Gene mentions him. He is still unmoved.

Gene Okerlund: "Right, well, let's get down to the task at hand. Why are we here? Why am I interviewing Collin Carter? ... well, I've gotten word that some of the people in UCW just don't think they have gotten adequate TV time that they need to show what they're made of. -- so I took it upon myself to find those guys who don't get seen much these days to pull them out of the shadows back here in the locker room... --- and apparently the list starts at Carter."

Okerlund and Carter comically look at each other at the same exact time. They then both look back at the camera at the same time. Okerlund chuckles about the encounter while Carter stays serious. Gene continues to speak after he gains his composure.

Gene Okerlund: "So, Collin Carter, how about you take the opportunity to get yourself reacquainted with UCW. Take a second chance to put your name out there and your mark on the company..? 'least that's what most of you guys do..."

Gene laughs at himself a little bit again as he tilts the microphone, aiming the head to Carter's mouth, waiting to receive his answer. Carter confidently takes a step forward, moving a shoulder ahead of Gene as he begins to speak.

Collin Carter: "My name is Collin Carter. I'm a former bodybuilder and strongman contestant. After spending the last 10 years of my life... bulking and chisseling... It's my time to step up into the ring where the real money is and put these muscles to good use."

Carter looks over at Gene for a moment, signalling for him to speak.

Gene Okerlund: "-- Well it's great to have you here in UCW, Mister Carter. I look forward to seeing what you've got. Do you have any specific, pressing goals upon your UCW debut?"

Collin Carter: "Well, anyone who knows the industry knows that championships are where the money's at. So since my goal is making big bucks, I'm gonna go for the biggest, baddest guys back here in the locker room and I'll take every single championship UCW has to offer. I'm a bodybuilding champion; soon you're going to all see why I'll be the next UCW Heavyweight Champion."

Gene looks at Collin with a smile before speaking.

Gene Okerlund: "Wow, those are some strong words for a man whose never stepped in the ring before, but with a physique like that, you might be right!"

Gene scoots himself slightly away from Carter before he continues.

Gene Okerlund: "Mister Carter...; when can we expect to see you in action here in the UCW ring?"

Carter finally changes his expression, smirking in pride as he confidently responds.

Collin Carter: "Funny you should ask, Gene... I actually have been informed that I'm scheduled to take on some little punk around here, live, here tonight. No idea who it is... But I didn't even really look at the other names --- I don't even really care; look at me.. does it even matter who it is anyway?"

Collin Carter: "... But I know one person who knows their opponent. Someone who cares who their opponent is. ---"

Collin Carter: "-- That one person is whatever sorry sap ended up being up against me tonight... that's right. He's probably back here somewhere; watching, shaking in his boots."

Carter changes his focus, looking directly into the camera with a blank expression on his face. He speaks calmly and slightly quieter, leaning into the camera a bit.

Collin Carter: "Whoever you are. Just know... You're victim number 1. I'm gonna make an example out of you, boy."

Carter pauses briefly, staring directly into the camera with an intense look on his face. He slowly leans back, calming down as his expression changes to a cocky smirk. He winks into the camera, drops the microphone to the ground, and walks off screen. Gene looks on toward Collin as he walks away. Carter is heard yelling something through the hallways just before the segment ends.

Collin Carter: "GET THE AMBULANCE READY, THE MACHINE IS HERE!"

Gene lowers his eyebrow as he continues to stare off screen. The camera slowly fades to black.

Collin Carter

Back to top Go down

Collin Carter True Interview Debut Empty Re: Collin Carter True Interview Debut

Post by Collin Carter Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:28 pm

(( Sorry if there's any spelling errors, I used my cellphone. I'll fix the spelling and formatting if I have time in a bit. ))

Collin Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:25 pm

Added to show! No worries I got the ones I saw Wink
Kyra
Kyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Collin Carter Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:01 pm

Hehe. Thanks Kyra.

Collin Carter