UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S1W5 - NR addresses the UCW universe

3 posters

Go down

S1W5 - NR addresses the UCW universe Empty S1W5 - NR addresses the UCW universe

Post by Nick Romero Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:02 pm

(Early in the show)

Lighting sparks over Titantron and Pointer Sisters' "I'm so excited" starts to play. Clothed in black leather pants and vest that are streaked with blue lightning Nick Romero jumps out on the entrance ramp and walks towards the ring. The crowd erupts in a mediocre cheer.

Alexander: Here comes the N.R.

Jesse: Call him by his full name, he hasn't earned a nickname yet. Even though he's using bunch of them.

Alexander: I take it you are not overly impressed by this fellow.

Jesse: Don't get me wrong, I give credit where credit's due but Romero still needs to prove himself as a steady contender before I start rooting for the kid.

Geting close to the ring Nick quickens his pace and jumps in the ring between top and second rope landing on his feet. The crowd seems to appreciate such athleticism.

Alexander: Be as it may the kid has a great match ahead of him today - one on one against XXXTentacion, his tag partner from last week, although not much of a teamwork could be found among these two.

Jesse: It's understandable - if you put a valued prize like a guaranteed title shot between tag partners, blood will boil. The GM knows how to create drama, that's for sure.

Alexander: After the match XXX almost lost his briefcase to Billionaire but Romero stopped him, I believe he's about to explain why exactly.

Nick has taken a microphone and addresses the crowd

Nick: What's up, N-R-junkies?

The crowd responds with a loud cheer

Alexander: They are starting to like him!

Nick: I feel the same way, guys, I feel the same way. Man, what a fortnight has this been and all thanks to you, the incredible UCW universe!

Crowd chants "U-C-dub! U-C-dub!"

Nick: Firstly, I want to thank you all for the great support you've shown me over these two weeks. My agent tells me, that over 300 of my action figures have been sold during last two shows and I know that my mom only bought 7 or 8 so that means that there are still quite a lot of miniature mes that you can play with at home.

Jesse: Ugh, does he ever filter what he says?

Nick: The attention I've gotten over this time is overwhelming. It's like this one time at beach when I was 6 years old, a tidal wave pulled me in see and I couldn't get back and water just kept going over and over my head... Only this time it's a nice kind of overwhelming feeling. My twitter following alone has quadrupled and you wouldn't believe what kind of personal messages I receive. While I'm on subject, I'd like to address a certain twitter follower. Dear @hot4nr, please stop sending me those inappropriate pictures - it is really confusing and I'd like you to stop.

Crowd laughs

Alexander: Yeah, I've been there!

Nick: All that aside, thank you all for encouraging me, especially about the match that is about to start any minute. Many of you have wondered why I did what I did and why did I save XXX from Billionaire's attack?

Crowd goes more silent apparently interested in what's about to follow.

Nick: Some of you have guessed that I'm afraid of Billionaire and was trying to avoid a one-on-one match with him. You could be more wrong only if you thought that mixing coffee with ketchup is a good idea. I've fought him twice already and bled him, and as Arnie Schwartzeneger said in the Predator - if it bleeds, you can hill it. I'm not afraid of Billionaire, I actually look forward to every opportunity I have to fight him. I didn't save XXX because I would like him as tag partner. And sure as bananas growing in a tree I didn't do it because I'm stupid as @rigoletto557 tried to point out with his meme. So why then?

Nick takes a moment suddenly becoming very somber and serious.

Nick: Do you remember how our match went? How our "team" Nick uses airquotes couldn't work together, tagging each other in instead of collaborating? And do you remember Triple X's promises to bash in my skull? Well, call me a proud man but I couldn't leave it be. I had to fight this man one-on-one. I saved Triple X not FROM Billionaire but I saved him FOR myself. So that I could pin him in an official match and take away his briefcase as my own, and come the pay-per-view show win the British Title. For me, for you all and for all the freakin' UCW universe! That's what I'm here to do - to bring justice and entertain while doing it!

Crowd chants "N.R! N.R! N.R!"

Nick: So, Triple X, come out here and let's get this match under way!

XXXTentacion's music hits the speakers and the contract holder steps out on the entrance ramp holding his briefcase in one hand and mic in other.

XXX: Oh, Nicky, Nicky, you know how to talk but you don't know when to stop. Let me explain how things work in here. I am the contract holder so I will decide if and when we'll fight. You don't get to call me out.

Crowd boos

XXX: You stole my win last time by tagging yourself in the match uncalled. If it wasn't for your meddling I'd be safe from any harm this week. Also the events that transpired after our match taught me a lot about being smart and careful about possible sneak attacks. So why should I risk getting in the ring where someone might sneak upon me? Who knows you might even cheat and miraculously pull a win over me. No, no, I'll play it smart! As a punishment for robbing me of my safety net, I'm denying you the match for the briefcase

Nick: Hey, hey, not fair. You have to fight, the GM clearly said...

XXX: NO ONE SAYS ME WHAT TO DO!!! If you want, I'll enter the ring but I'll exit it just as fast. This he points to the briefcase stays with me! I will become the British Champion and the GM and his rules can go...

Suddenly the interim GM Laz Langston comes out and stands next to XXX

Alexander: Ooh, the boss is here. What will he have to say?

Laz: You're attitude is intolerable! Since when does a wrestler refuse to fight?

XXX: Since you as a manager are doing nothing to protect your future champion. You are just as Regal - only playing for drama.

Laz: That's it - you will have a match tonight! And if you refuse, your briefcase will be taken away from you and your contract terminated. I may be the interim GM but I have all the power that Regal had.

Nick: Hey, but what if he weasels out of the ring? Only pinfall counts as a real victory to get the briefcase.

Jesse: That's a very good point young boy is making. Triple X could just go for a countout loss and still keep briefcase on himself not risking anything.

Laz: In that case, your match will now be the main event tonight and it will be a lumberjack match with anyone from British Title division not letting either of you out of the ring.

Laz turns around and leaves. Triple X looks livid while Nick Romero enjoys the situation.

Alexander: Wow, this just got a whole lot more complicated. Sure, those Lumberjacks will keep XXX in the ring but they might as well go for the pin themselves.

Jesse: Laz knows how to make things exciting! Both of these guys should be thankful - main event match this early in their careers, that's a generous gift

Alexander: I bet Romero's action figure sales will skyrocket now.

Jesse: Be honest, do you have a Nick Romero doll at home?

Alexander: I better not tell...

The camera fades to black

Nick Romero

Back to top Go down

S1W5 - NR addresses the UCW universe Empty Re: S1W5 - NR addresses the UCW universe

Post by Nick Romero Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:03 pm

XXX, if you want your character respond differently or add something, just point it out - we'll adjust it.

Nick Romero

Back to top Go down

S1W5 - NR addresses the UCW universe Empty Re: S1W5 - NR addresses the UCW universe

Post by XXXTentacion Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:25 pm

Nick: So, Triple X, come out here and let's get this match under way!

XXXTentacion's music hits the speakers and the contract holder steps out on the entrance ramp holding his briefcase in one hand and mic in other.

XXX: Nicky,Nicky,Nicky... I really don't know who in the fiery hell you think you are talking to! it's like you forgot who i am... I AM THE CONTRACT HOLDER (points at case) I also bought one of your figures... i burnt it but i bought one and i must say it looked a lot better burnt.

Crowd boos

XXX: You stole my win last time by tagging yourself in the match uncalled. That was a cowardly move, a cowardly move that will cost you your well being. You don't understand that the odd's will be against you...You are fighting me THE SON OF THE SERPENT!

Crowd boo's whilst a select few chant XXX

XXX - I don't even have to fight you... I could just leave now and still be contender and then go on to be champion. The truth is N-R 'G' which you definitely are not. You are no where near ready to fight ME!
I will do you a favor and just leave now because if i show up you will leave the ring almost unrecognizable. So i'll just go home to the depths of hell right now...(turns around to walk out the arena)

Nick: Hey, hey, not fair. You have to fight, the GM clearly said...
[/color]
XXX: NO ONE TELLS ME WHAT TO DO!!! you know what, I'll enter the ring I will bash your skull in and within 10 seconds of me stepping in the ring i will leave. This (points to the briefcase) stays with me! I will become the British Champion and the GM and his rules can go...

Suddenly the interim GM Laz Langston comes out and stands next to XXX

Alexander: Ooh, the boss is here. What will he have to say?

Laz: You're attitude is intolerable! Since when does a wrestler refuse to fight?

XXX: Laz, you pathetic little man, When the wrestler is as talented as me... I CAN DO WHAT IN THE HELL I WANT TO (places his head on Laz's aggressively)

Laz: That's it - you will have a match tonight! And if you refuse, your briefcase will be taken away from you and your contract terminated. I may be the interim GM but I have all the power that Regal had.

Nick: Hey, but what if he weasels out of the ring? Only pinfall counts as a real victory to get the briefcase.

Jesse: That's a very good point young boy is making. Triple X could just go for a countout loss and still keep briefcase on himself not risking anything.

Laz: In that case, your match will now be the main event tonight and it will be a lumberjack match with anyone from British Title division not letting either of you out of the ring.

Laz turns around and leaves. Triple X looks livid while Nick Romero enjoys the situation.

Alexander: Wow, this just got a whole lot more complicated. Sure, those Lumberjacks will keep XXX in the ring but they might as well go for the pin themselves.

Jesse: Laz knows how to make things exciting! Both of these guys should be thankful - main event match this early in their careers, that's a generous gift

Alexander: I bet Romero's action figure sales will skyrocket now.

Jesse: Be honest, do you have a Nick Romero doll at home?

Alexander: I better not tell...

The camera fades to black

XXXTentacion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Romero Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:37 pm

Hank, will you be able to combine these, or do I have to copy XXX's response in the OP

Nick Romero

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank The Tank Harris Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:44 pm

No it's fine i can do it...good work guy's.

ADDED
Hank The Tank Harris
Hank The Tank Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down