UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UCW INTRODUCTION VIDEO/MONTAGE

2 posters

Go down

UCW INTRODUCTION VIDEO/MONTAGE Empty UCW INTRODUCTION VIDEO/MONTAGE

Post by XXXTentacion Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:14 pm

After much wait, and issues and needed patience ive finally completed the intro but there still room for improvements, the video isnt as of a standard i originally wished as Sony Vegas was giving me errors and corrupted files and just wasnt working, therefore i used camtasia to come up with this and hopefully you enjoy.

give me opinions and i will try and fix the problems if any, i posted this now in order to get it ready by tomoa, i stayed up late 4am last night in order to complete for today so they might be errors as i was tired, Thanks

XXX

XXXTentacion

Back to top Go down

UCW INTRODUCTION VIDEO/MONTAGE Empty Re: UCW INTRODUCTION VIDEO/MONTAGE

Post by Hank The Tank Harris Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:25 pm

This is so much better! Good job man.

Few notes:

I think it could end sooner, the music builds up really nice about 36 in, i expected that it was going to finish there, so maybe see if you can do a music edit and finish on the big build up.

Really like the digital drop out at the end, i have a SFX which i think will help that effect. I think it also needs to go to black straigh after that digital drop out effect.

Last note can we see the velocity logo a little longer, maybe a second longer? Make those and i think we can use this at the top of our show! Nice job.

Keep any wrestling footage you don't use/need in this one and we can re-use it for impact video Smile
Hank The Tank Harris
Hank The Tank Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by XXXTentacion Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:43 pm

ive cut it to 36 in and added a fade out on the sound, just send me the sfx and ill add that and it should be good. all changes have been made apart from sfx and its looking could ill render it a few times as it differs from preview and then well be done

XXXTentacion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank The Tank Harris Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:45 pm

OK cool, can you PM more email again on the TWG and I will send over the file, good work Smile
Hank The Tank Harris
Hank The Tank Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by XXXTentacion Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:25 pm

XXXTentacion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank The Tank Harris Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:17 pm

Nice work dude, those changes really make it work better! I'll add it to our show for this week.

Thanks for your time and effort Smile
Hank The Tank Harris
Hank The Tank Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down