UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BURN IT DOWN

2 posters

Go down

BURN IT DOWN Empty BURN IT DOWN

Post by DSBlaze Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:47 pm

The camera cut to the back, showing a rather annoyed looking DS Blaze, wearing sunglasses and leather as he paces around. This time, they show his face as he looks at them.

DS Blaze: Well it looks like you took my advice and are doing the right thing now! Well last week, Kingdom D made an impression out here against UCW, and in case some people are not clear on things, let me clarify why we are here... with a visual aid.

DS Blaze proceeded to get out some action figures of some UCW wrestlers and played with them on a table

DS Blaze: Bam! Pow! Whashaa!! SUPERKIIICK!! INTO THE STEEL!

He proceeded to throw one into a trash can as he continued before looking at the other side and throwing them in as well

DS Blaze (in a different voice): Oh nooo, what are we gonna do in here! We can’t get out!!!

He then threw papers in and some kind of liquid, making gurgling sounds as if the wrestlers were being buried and drowned

DS Blaze: How do you like that, guess what’s coming next?!
DS Blaze (in a different voice): Oh nooo, it’s a dragon!!! Run away before he burns us!!
DS Blaze: Nowhere for you to run, ahahahahaha!! Now burn!!!

DS Blaze lit up a match and threw it in as he imitated the anguished screams of the poor burning plastic figures as he also laughed, throwing more paper and figures into the fire

DS Blaze: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! BURN, BURN IT ALL DOWN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He soon snapped out of his maniac fit of laughter and shouting as he looked at the camera, speaking calmly

DS Blaze: And with that, I hope you all now have a clear picture of what we plan on, but’s worry not, because like a phoenix, from the ashes of this will arise something new and magnificent, but to get there, we need to set this place on fire... and burn it down!

DSBlaze

Back to top Go down

BURN IT DOWN Empty Re: BURN IT DOWN

Post by Kyra Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:05 am

Added to the show! Very Happy
Kyra
Kyra

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum