UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The importance of traditions (Booze RP)

3 posters

Go down

The importance of traditions (Booze RP) Empty The importance of traditions (Booze RP)

Post by Nick Romero Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:55 pm

Collin Carter is walking through backstage are when suddenly someone attacks him from behind with a lead pipe. Collin falls down but immediately gets up and tries to fight back. Assailant turns out to be Bolshoi Booze and manages to hit another shot with the pipe nearly knocking Collin out. Collin tries to compose himself but Booze hits him with a well timed spear in the mid section. The impact knocks Carter in the wall and he falls to the floor. He still seems to be concious
From behind Bolshoi Booze his manager Gerard Parker comes out and looks down at the downed athlete with disdain.

Gerard Parker: Oh, Mr.Carter, you seem to have upset my client here. You see Booze has a tradition that is very old and follows him from the times when he was underground fighter. After a downed opponent, Bolshoi Booze pops open a beer can and drinks it dry. Last week when you defeated Booze in the ring, you robbed him of this chance. And he got really angry because he didn't get to open that nice can of beer.

Booze kicks Carter in the stomach forcing out a moan from him. Gerard pulls a can of beer from his jacket inner pocket and hands to Bolshoi Booze. Booze opens it and gulps it down in seconds. Afterwards he lets out a loud burp.

Gerard Parker: Now, let's hope you've learned not to mess with traditions, Mr.Carter! Good bye for now. Come, Booze, we're done here.

Parker and Booze walk out of frame while Collin Carter is still laying on the floor.

Nick Romero

Back to top Go down

The importance of traditions (Booze RP) Empty Re: The importance of traditions (Booze RP)

Post by Nick Romero Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:56 pm

I hope this can be used in the show since Collin doesn't have a match this week. If Collin opposes this RP, then take it down, please.

Nick Romero

Back to top Go down

The importance of traditions (Booze RP) Empty Re: The importance of traditions (Booze RP)

Post by Collin Carter Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:46 am

(( I appreciate your concern as for whether or not I'd agree, Romero. I can deal with this. Razz With Carter's character, though, this should make for an interesting little feud here whenever he speaks out about it. ))

Collin Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by Collin Carter Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:56 am

(( In the future, though, you can just PM me on the UCW/KD forums or on TWG [EN] so we can communicate about things. Smile I'm a very open person and I do like to communicate about things my characters are involved in. Thanks. Smile ))

Collin Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:25 am

Thank you both for sorting this out! I look forward to seeing how this plays out Smile Added to show!
Kyra
Kyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down