UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zack and Matt (open to zack wolfe)

3 posters

Go down

Zack and Matt (open to zack wolfe) Empty Zack and Matt (open to zack wolfe)

Post by Matt Danger Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:26 pm

Matt Danger enters Zack Wolfe's locker room

Matt Danger:Hey Zack I am looking for a tag team partner you in?

Matt Danger waits for a reply

Matt Danger

Back to top Go down

Zack and Matt (open to zack wolfe) Empty Re: Zack and Matt (open to zack wolfe)

Post by Zack Wolfe Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:57 pm

The camera pans to Zack Wolfe as he's eating a slice of a cake he 'stole' before stopping to look at Matt Danger as he raises an eyebrow.

Zack Wolfe: Nerp oh well! I normally don't have people coming to my locker room like that and asking me if I'd like to be their tag partner. Not like it's actually mine as I've literally entered this room without a care of the world and I don't know if it's officially mine. Did you ask Jackson on where I am? Oh man.. that dude.. hope he becomes a weirdo like me one day. I'm just everyone's papi.

Uhh.. not like I think you'd care, naturally no one does when he speaks to a Wolfe, but let's now focus on the task at hand now.

Zack finishes the cake as he puts the plate on the bench.

Zack Wolfe: Actually.. I forgot. Who are you? And do you know me? Also.. do you like entering people's locker rooms and ask if they'd like to tag with ya?

Nerp! Same! It reminds me of a certain online wrestling game. But hey.. gotta call mommy, yo!

Zack gets his phone from a bag as he really calls his mother.

Zack Wolfe: Hey, mom! I'm about to make friends in London now! Are you proud of me? ... Mom? MOM?

Wolfe puts his phone on the bench as he gives a disappointed look to Matt.

Zack Wolfe: The network and signal is just too bad between planet Mearth and the weird Planet, yo! But in all seriousness though, who are you?
Zack Wolfe
Zack Wolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Danger Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:49 am

Matt Danger is seriously confused now

Matt Danger:Umm...what a...great way to start a tag team conversation

Matt Danger smirks

Matt Danger:Anyway I got some explaining to do first of all who the hell is jackson oh wait is he one of the guys I assaulted?

Matt Danger:And Zack are you usually this weird like I mean who is wolfe is he your dad I don't understand (Censored) right now but anyway my name is Matt Danger and yes I know you we just met a couple of seconds ago and no I only ask the people who suck so I can give them opportunities to shine...no offence Zack

Matt Danger smiles

Matt Danger:And I will cut through the chase do you want to be my tag team partner?

Matt Danger

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Wolfe Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:58 am

Zack Wolfe: People who suck? That does include you I suppose? But hey, we aren't really in a tag team conversation.

Not anymore because I say.. alright.

Zack chuckles.

Zack Wolfe: I see a look of confusion on your face, which means I've done my job, but the road is still starting though. I mean I usually don't accept being such with someone who sucks himself, no offense as well, I have no bloody idea who he is, what his personality is like, and if he's good in the ring.

Wolfe looks upwards for a second.

Zack Wolfe: That just sounded weird for some reason..

He looks back at Matt.

Zack Wolfe: .. But oh well, meet me at the gym tomorrow so we could practice a few tag team moves. We don't want to just 'execute' any double tag team move or something without even knowing how in the weird hell we're doing it.

Oh.. I forgot something important too..

Would you like some cake? Uh, I mean, are you also from the.. Kingdom?

OOC: Feel free to finish it here.
Zack Wolfe
Zack Wolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Danger Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:02 am

Matt Danger wastes no time on answering

Matt Danger:Yeah yeah I am from the kingdom and yeah I want some cake...WAIT NO...just meet me at the gym...partner

Matt Danger exits the locker room as the camera fades to black

Matt Danger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:36 am

Added to the show! Very Happy
Kyra
Kyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down