UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

current rivalries/fueds in UCW

2 posters

Go down

current rivalries/fueds in UCW Empty current rivalries/fueds in UCW

Post by Hank The Tank Harris Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:19 am

Hi all,

Someone mentioned that it would be really useful to know who is currently in a rivalry/fued so those without a one can find someone who in the fed who isn't in one or potentially join in on another one. Below are all active rivalries as i understand it. If i have missed one, please feel free to let me know. If you are looking for one feel free to add a post and put in your current level. Really want to get more rivalries and fueds together for the PPV.

Hank Harris & Hollow (Samcro and Shattered Soul are involved in this) - This rivalry will last up until PPV and involves the UCW Heavyweight Title.

Loko Loki/Michael Kris & Surfer's Duo (again Samcro and Shattered Soul are involved) - involves tag team titles.

Lucifer Morgan & King Of Wolves this will involve the Brass Knuckles title - this will start from next week.

Juggles & Magnus Warrior - no titles involved

Triple X & Billionaire & Nick Romero & Angleok  - this involves the British title and the money in the bank title shot. Any level's up to level 7 can be involved in this but please get in touch with me first.

Eagle Hatori & Vladimir Korchenko this will involve no titles.

JigglyPuff & Ploughman will be tagging with each other and could be introduced into the tag title picture at some point.
Hank The Tank Harris
Hank The Tank Harris

Back to top Go down

current rivalries/fueds in UCW Empty Re: current rivalries/fueds in UCW

Post by Soul Breaker Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:21 pm

Hey everyone Smile
I'm currently a level 9 and looking for something Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil
Anything, just let me know!
Soul Breaker
Soul Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank The Tank Harris Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:30 pm

Germanainor is 10 and has no fued but is currently on vacation. Would be happy for you to work something up with him, let me know Smile
Hank The Tank Harris
Hank The Tank Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum