UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 2 show 1 (multiple locations) - XXX/TMW tag team

2 posters

Go down

Season 2 show 1 (multiple locations) - XXX/TMW tag team Empty Season 2 show 1 (multiple locations) - XXX/TMW tag team

Post by The Mediocre Warrior Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:28 am

camera fades in to Alan stepping out of his car when William Regal approaches him

William Regal : Alan my good chap, I have some good news for you. I don't know how he did it but The Mediocre Warrior passed his drug test so he's cleared to compete full time in the UCW

Alan : What?!? He passed?!? Well he did promise me he was clean so I guess we were wrong.
So now the Warrior can start going after the world title?

Regal : Not so fast ole boy, he's not quite ready for that yet. I think it might be best if he found himself a tag team partner so he can learn some more. Kris and Loki want to get back in contention for the tag titles but I need to find opponents for them. So go out and find a tag team for him.

Alan : Is the Warrior even here yet?

Regal : Yes he's here, I think he's in the freezer. Apparently he thinks there's a telephone in there and he's trying to call home. Last time I walked by he was yelling something in gibberish.

Alan : That's the Warrior alright. Well thank you Mr. Regal, I'll go deliver the news to the Mediocre Warrior and find him a tag team partner.

Regal walks away as Alan walks down the hallway towards the locker room. Suddenly a door swings open and an arm reaches out, grabs Alan and pulls him into the room. The door slams and you can hear crashing sounds,
yelling and girlish screams. Camera fades to black

Camera fades in to EMTs attending to a bloody and battered Alan. In the corner lies a barb wire baseball bat.
William Regal paces back and forth trying to figure out what happened

Regal : Oh Alan you poor soul, attacked again. Why must you attract violence? Hopefully we catch the dastardly person who did this to you! I need to find the Warrior.

As Regal goes to leave, The Mediocre Warrior approaches the locker room door

The Mediocre Warrior : ALAN MY MEDIOCRE FRIEND, MOMMY SAID TO SAY HELLO AND SHE SEND GREEN BEAN COOKIES SOON!

Regal : Warrior! Your manager has been attacked! He's lying on the floor in a bloody mess,
he needs to go to the hospital but we need to find out who did this

TMW : ALAN LOOK FINE LOOK LIKE MY UNCLE MEDIOCRE NINJA. HE JUST NEEDS BANDAID AND EVERYTHING WILL BE OK

Regal : Warrior you bloody fool, Alan is unconscious and badly injured. Do you know who did this to him?

TMW : XXXTENTACION DID THIS TO MY MEDIOCRE FRIEND

Regal : Are you sure about that?

TMW : THE MEDIOCRE WARRIOR KNOWS IT XXX.

Regal : How do you know?

TMW : BASEBALL BAT WITH BARB WIRE SITTING OVER THERE WITH XXX ON BAT

Regal : Sweet bloody Jesus how did I miss that?

EMTs load Alan onto a stretcher and wheel him away to go to the hospital

Regal : Warrior, we must find XXX and get an explanation

TMW : I GO WITH YOU THIS BE LIKE SCOOBY DOO. WILL YOU TELL ME A STORY WHILE WE'RE LOOKING? MY MEDIOCRE DADDY ALWAYS TELL WARRIOR STORIES WHILE WE WALK

Regal and The Mediocre Warrior walk down the hallway to try and find XXX as camera fades to black

Camera fades into Regal and Warrior continuing to look for XXX

TMW : HAHA MISTER REGAL THAT FUNNY STORY SO THE CLOWN ATE YOUR COOKIE?

Regal : What in the bloody hell are you talking about? I haven't said anything since we left Alan. Well we still can't find XXX but I know he's around here somewhere. Since we need to find you a tag team partner I'll make him team up with you, maybe then he'll stop attacking your manager.

TMW : WARRIOR NO NEED TAG TEAM PARTNER MY POWER GREATER THAN ANYONE IN THE UNIVERSE

Regal : I'm not putting a rookie into a handicap match against Kris and Loki, they're a top tag team. Look, you stay here and start warming up, I'll find XXX and deliver the news to him.

Regal walks away as The Mediocre Warrior starts flailing his arms, beating his chest and growling. Camera fades to black

The End

Since XXX hasn't been able to post an RP, I didn't feel comfortable trying to emulate his style so I figure everything with him can be done off camera. When it comes time for the match, he can come to ring with his outfit covered in blood and a mean look on his face since he isn't happy about being forced into a tag team match.

The Mediocre Warrior

Back to top Go down

Season 2 show 1 (multiple locations) - XXX/TMW tag team Empty Re: Season 2 show 1 (multiple locations) - XXX/TMW tag team

Post by Hank The Tank Harris Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:38 am

Triple X has submitted an RP to me directly and it shows the attack so I will split up these RP's and use Triple X's.

I will add these now.
Hank The Tank Harris
Hank The Tank Harris

Back to top Go down