Coming for the belt

Go down

Coming for the belt

Post by Dirty Mike on Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:18 pm

*The camera pans up to reveal Gene Okerlund standing next to Dirty Mike. Mike pulls up his uncomfortably revealing shorts before nodding to Gene*

Gene: I am joined by Dirty Mike, mere minutes before he makes his UCW debut. Mike, what's going through your head right now?

Dirty Mike: To be honest Gene I'm just hoping I don't hurt no one tonight, except that Soul Breaker chump, I know I'm gonna hurt him. I'm talking 'bout that damn GM Regal. I come all the way from the U-S of A and he's putting me in a damn tournament for the title! I deserve a shot straight away. I'm the best wrestler this company has ever seen!

*Mike is getting visibly heated, worrying Gene*

Gene: Well Mike calm down you haven't even fought a match yet, you have to earn respect to get title shots around here.

*Mike takes a deep breath and cracks his neck*

Dirty Mike: I understand, I understand... But after tonight everyone here is gonna respect me. Trust me when I say this Gene. No one can beat me. I've knocked out people twice as big as the kid I'm facing tonight.

Gene: Remember Mike, you don't have to knock him out, its a submission match.

Dirty Mike: Yeah yeah, so what. I'll just snap his leg like a toothpick and then its on to the title baby!

Gene: We will see Mike. Anyway, what drove you to...

*Mike abruptly cuts Gene off*

Dirty Mike: Look I ain't got time for no damn questions, I gotta get in the zone baby!

*Mike hits himself on the head twice before walking off towards the stage*

Gene: Well ladies and gentlemen that was Dirty Mike. Quite a bold character, lets see if he can back up his statements in his match tonight against Soul Breaker in the semi-final of the Intercontinental Championship tournament.
Dirty Mike

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coming for the belt

Post by Hank The Tank Harris on Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:31 pm

Nice RP Mike!
Hank The Tank Harris

View user profile

Back to top Go down