UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CARD - Week 4 - season 1

2 posters

Go down

CARD - Week 4 - season 1 Empty CARD - Week 4 - season 1

Post by Hank The Tank Harris Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:33 pm

Hi all,

Below is the card for our next show. A bit more information for the matches that need it.

SHOW 4 – SEASON 1

ONE FALL | Aurora VS Colin Carter

ONE FALL | Eagle Hatori VS Valdimir Korchenko

TAG TEAM | Nick Romero/XXXTentacion (Money in the bank) VS Billionaire/Witte Hardy (Whoever get's the winning pin guarantees themselves a single shot and match stipulation of their choice against the wrestler who is holding the money in the bank contract next week. If Triple X get's the pin and holds onto the contract he has no match to defend contract the next week

ONE FALL | Germanainor vs Nomad (Intercontinental Championship Tournament Semi Final) (Intercontinental title will be introduced at the PPV and will be announced in our Recap show this week. Only 4 roster members will be involved in this tournament, with a mystery opponent fighting the winner in the final at the PPV)

BRASS KNUCKLES CHAMPIONSHIP | Lucifer Morgan VS King Of Wolves

ONE FALL| The Mediocre Warrior VS Angelok

SUBMISSION MATCH | Soul Breaker VS Dirty Mike (Intercontinental Championship Tournament Semi Final) (Intercontinental title will be introduced at the PPV and will be announced in our Recap show this week. Only 4 roster members will be involved in this tournament, with a mystery opponent fighting the winner in the final at the PPV)

TAG TEAM MATCH | Hank Harris/Hollow VS Shattered Soul/Samcro
Hank The Tank Harris
Hank The Tank Harris

Back to top Go down

CARD - Week 4 - season 1 Empty Re: CARD - Week 4 - season 1

Post by Nick Romero Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:12 am

Is there a possibilty to move our match down the card a bit, otherwise my 3 planned roleplays won't make sense timewise. But if card has to stāt, I'll adjust my plans a bit

Nick Romero

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank The Tank Harris Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:14 am

Yes it's possible to move down the card, this is never the set positions of any match, it's literally just the card. However the last match is usually the main event, unless otherwise stated. Smile
Hank The Tank Harris
Hank The Tank Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Romero Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:48 pm

It will be fine.

When I saw TripleX's RP I adjusted my 3rd roleplay.
I will still write the talk with Victoria Stone but it is no longer timewise problematic.

Nick Romero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down