UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hot and fiery

3 posters

Go down

hot and fiery Empty hot and fiery

Post by juggles Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:22 pm

The feed gets switched to an area backstage. Magnus is seen walking around triumphantly, which in his case.. means he looks about average for a change. A guy comes walking up to Magnus holding a card in his hand..

Card man: Ehrm, Magnus? I have this card here for you, i was told to give it to you..

Magnus looks surprised

Magnus: A card.. For me? From who?

The man lifts his shoulders

Card man: I really dont know sir, i only bring them around.. Here you go.

The man hands the card to Magnus and walks off. Magnus looks at the card, than looks at at his surroundings before opening, the envelope the card is in. He pulls out the card and reads the front..

Magnus: "Meant to be together"..

He flips the card around to see the back, showing the front of the card. Two hearts are on it, a red one and a flaming one. Magnus now reads the back

Magnus: "come meet me in the boiler room".. Okay, thats kinda weird.. Never got a card like this before.. Guess i'll go check it out!

Magnus walks out of the frame and the feed fades to black before switching to a camera near the boiler room. Magnus walks in the frame from the right side, heading towards the boiler room door on the left. A heart shaped sign is on the door, with Magnus his name written on it. Magnus walks up to the door and grabs the handle

Magnus: Oh boy.. Im getting excited..

Magnus opens the door and walks in to the boiler room. In front of him, on the floor, his name is written with burning candles, which is the only source of light in the room. Magnus takes a few steps towards the candles.

Magnus: He.. Hello.. Is there anybody here? It's me, Magnus, you sent me this card.. Hello??

A voice is heard saying "hello Magnus" followed by a television screen lighting up. Juggles is seen on the screen, with a huge smile on his face. Magnus looks at the screen all surprised and shocked.. He turns around quickly and walks towards the door, which , from the sound heard, is just being locked

Juggles: too late for that my friend.. You are not getting out that way, no no no, you'll have to get out through the other door, on the other side of the room. But don't think it will be easy Mags. Things might get a bit... HOT. *evil laugh*

The screen goes black, leaving only the light from the candles again. Magnus looks around somewhat frightened now, but slowly moves forward. He picks up one of the candles off the floor and slowely walks beyond them.

Magnus: This.. This isn't funny.. Stupid clown.. Tricked me.. But this isn't too bad.. Right Magnus.. this is doable..

Magnus walks forward a few more feet, ever so slow.. Than all of a sudden a huge plume of fire shoots up in front of him, stopping him where he stands.

Juggles's voice: I'd stop right there if i was you.. Wouldn't want to get burned now would you.

The flames now fire up continuously

Magnus: This really isnt funny man.. I'm not going through that.. I.. i'll just go back the other way.. Bang on the door, someone will hear me.. save me..

Magnus turns around to head back the way he came. Flames now shoot up from the floor in that direction as well, followed by flames shooting up on both sides of the room, Magnus is now locked in between the fiery walls

Juggles: I told you, you're not getting out that way, or well, anyway at all really *evil laugh*  after this scene of your life is done, "The End" will be the final caption people see.. Goodbye Magnus.. Oh wait, before i forget, you look a bit cold still, let me help you with that..

The flames now move closer towards Magnus a few feet, who is standing in the middle of them stunned with fear.

Magnus: You can't do this Juggles.. This isn't nice.. Not nice at all.. Juggles! This is evil.. and bad, yes, evil and bad..

the flames move closer a few feet again.. And again... and again. Magnus is getting really scared now, he seems to be falling back in his old behavior.. The flames move closer again, Magnus starts rocking back and forth, mumbling to himself. The flames stop moving at about three or four feet from Magnus

Magnus: I.. i can handle this.. Get a grip Magnus.. You can do thi..

The flames all of a sudden intensify and get bigger before they start moving towards Magnus again, but now at a steady pace. Magnus is heard screaming, the flames move closer and closer, the feed than fades to black

juggles

Back to top Go down

hot and fiery Empty Re: hot and fiery

Post by Hank The Tank Harris Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:55 pm

Nice! Is this for the up and coming show? Fill me on what's going to happen, also could this be 2 RP's? One where he get's the note and then the boiler room a little later?
Hank The Tank Harris
Hank The Tank Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by juggles Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:14 pm

yeah, you can split them up, and i think its for this show yes, i just did what magnus asked me really, going to loose my job in a few weeks, so im quite busy atm Wink

juggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Warrior Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:43 pm

worth the wait for sure! I think 2 parts this shows ends with magnus on a high next show opens with magnus screaming do you mind if I touch up the bit before the boiler room? the magnus warrior persona {see Warrior bio} would be annoyed at the distraction of having to go to the boiler room but the rest is top notch Exclamation I will need to add some in magnus's rp to explain the fire angle for this show and a rescue by staff for the next show. there will be a rematch yes? Juggles win Magnus in a heap on the floor 3rd show will see the introduction a an npc to help Magnus get over  the fire incident and possibly reveal more of his past... after that more Juggles revenge  but maybe not quite as severe getting closer to being evenly matched then a tie, some backstage assaults on both sides and then... I smell a twist coming but it's too far away to see clearly...Question
Magnus Warrior
Magnus Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Warrior Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:52 pm

and very sorry to hear about the job hope that means you will get a better one!
Magnus Warrior
Magnus Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by juggles Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:41 am

as with everything i write, its always open for editing man.

juggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank The Tank Harris Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:19 pm

Magnus where does this need to be placed in the show as you and Juggles are the main event on this weeks show?
Hank The Tank Harris
Hank The Tank Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum