Enter Energy - week3-season1

Go down

Enter Energy - week3-season1

Post by Nick Romero on Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:04 pm

Victoria Stone is shown backstage about to interview Nick Romero

Victoria: I'm here at this moment with one of the four British Title Shot Ladder match contenders - Nick Romero. Nick, welcome to UCW!

Nick (talking very fast): Thanks, Vic! Hey, Nick and Vic rhymes, who knew! Yeah, it's good to be here, nay, it's grrreat to be her in UCW - the place where stars are born!

Victoria: Tell the fans around the world something about yourself, Nick! What makes you special?

Nick: Well, Vic, as you said, may name is Nick Romero, The N.R., or as my college league buddies called me the N-R-gizer. I bring electricity wherever I come. I'm like a battery. I'm like a Tripple E battery - (points up index finger) Extremely, (points up middle finger) Energetic, (adds the ring finger) Entertainer. Get it? Tripple E. (Turns the 3 fingers sideways making a letter E).

Victoria: OK, so you are very energetic. I can see that. But what does it mean for the UCW universe?

Nick: Tons of things, Vic, tons of things. Firstly, it means I'm always ready to go, charged up and super-ready! Secondly, I want to share my energy with the universe. I promise you, there never was a more entertaining and cheer-drawing wrestler in this ring. The N.R. can animate the dead. Seriously, I once raised a deadman just by my energetic performance in ring, true story!

Victoria (frowns): I find it hard to believe that!

Nick: Well, OK, maybe he was just sound asleep. But I woke him. He was lying flat on his back, I fought some extremely energetic moves and he woke up. My point is - when I'm in the ring everyone is on the edge. People might even get addicted to my matches. (Victoria smiles unbelievingly) I'm serious, there's actually a medical term for such people - N-R-junkies. They just can't get enough of me. (Laughs a hearty laugh)

Victoria: Well, let's wait and see. You have an amazing opportunity ahead of you tonight - the British Title Shot on your very first week here. How do you feel about that?

Nick: That is amazing, Vic! The trust that this company has shown me is immense. Just think about it - by the end of the night I might hold the very precious briefcase for the British title in my hands. I just have to climb one pesky ladder and retrieve it.

Victoria: Well, there are three other determined competitors as well. Do you have any words for them?

Nick: Sure, I always have words! Sometimes so many that I have to cleverly choose which ones to use. So let's see. To Avian I say this - mate, you are flyin' high but I'll just have to match your bravery and zap you out of the sky. To xxxtention - hey, Tripple X, it's Tripple E here, just remind you that E comes before X in every alphabet, if you know what I mean! (winks)

Victoria: Do YOU know what you mean?

Nick: Maybe! (shrugs)

Victoria: And what about the one with the chopper who's entrance is one of the most spectacular I've ever seen, Billionaire?

Nick: Ah, yes, Billionaire. To you, my rich adversary, I say - Gold is cold... (Nick becomes thoughtful. After a few seconds he adds) Yeah, I don't really have anything else right now.

Victoria: Well, thank you, Nick, that was a plenty. Good luck to you out there!

Nick: Thanks, Vic! (turns to camera) And you all the N-R-junkies out there, get ready for you dose of awesomeness. The Tripple E Battery, The N-R-gizer, THE N. R. is about to enter the ring. Strap yourselves in!

Nick exits the screen. Victoria Stone looks a bit taken aback by this interview

Nick Romero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Enter Energy - week3-season1

Post by Nick Romero on Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:05 pm

Should we both lose the ladder match, how about me and Billionaire feuding over a chance to go on a date with Victoria?Very Happy

Nick Romero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank The Tank Harris on Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:34 pm

I think this story line should happen regardless of who wins! Victoria is hot after all lol.

Added to the show.
Hank The Tank Harris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum