UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UCW Special matches

3 posters

Go down

UCW Special matches Empty UCW Special matches

Post by XXXTentacion Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:51 am

I was wondering if UCW could have special matches such as: inferno matches, Barbed wire ring matches etc.
for like ppv's to real entice people into watching as not many fed's would be doing this...let me know you're thoughts on this, i know they would take abit more time to work on and some might view that as unimportant or not worth the hassle but i think the opposite as only a few tweaks would need to be made to original matches and i think it would really pay off but yet again let me know thoughts.

Thanks, X

XXXTentacion

Back to top Go down

UCW Special matches Empty Re: UCW Special matches

Post by Hank The Tank Harris Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:02 am

Yes we can have any match type, but I wouldn't want to just make up a match like for the sake of it. It would need to be a reason, like for example, two guy's having an insane rivalry and maybe wanted to prove they were the most hardcore etc. Think Undertaker vs Mick Foley in the Hell In The Cell match. Both really crazy and hardcore characters, really suited the match and it was an awesome storyline and spectacle. If you come to me with a thought out plan I would ok almost everything.
Hank The Tank Harris
Hank The Tank Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny Reynolds Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:52 pm

I may be new, but not entirely to this RPing and matches thingy. I agree with Hank but these kind of crazy matches also take a bit of awhile to make/write 'cause they're not like any normal one. Though, I have some ideas if we do ever want to use a new kind/type of match.

1.) 4 on 4 Iron Man Tag Team Match
The two teams will wrestle to a thirty minute time limit. There are no disqualifications and falls count anywhere. The winning team that has recorded the most falls at the end of the time limit will be declared the winning team.

2.) Divide & Conquer Match (For any special kind of storylines)
The winning team of this match will have the General Manager they represent attain sole control over one of the UCW brands.

3.) Barbed Wire Death Match
The match will end by either pinfall, submission, or knockout, and has a thirty minute time limit. There are no rope breaks, no count outs, and no disqualification.

4.) Devil's Pit Match
The two competitors will compete inside a Barbed Wire Steel Cage structure, complete with an iron canvas, and the only way to win is when one man is unable to continue.

5.) Flaming Tables Match (Could be a Glass Tables one)
Obviously a Tables Match, but with Flaming Tables.

6.) Branding Match
You win by branding your opponent with a branding iron.

7.) Three Degrees of Hell Match
Kind of like a 2 out of 3 Falls Inferno Match where you win by burning your opponent twice.

8.) Trial By Fire Match
Extreme Rules Match with Flaming Weapons.
Johnny Reynolds
Johnny Reynolds

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank The Tank Harris Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:20 am

Yeah I'm happy for an extreme rules match but I want the story behind it. Some nice ideas here.
Hank The Tank Harris
Hank The Tank Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum