UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generosity - week 3 - season 1

2 posters

Go down

Generosity - week 3 - season 1 Empty Generosity - week 3 - season 1

Post by Lucifer Morgan Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:07 pm

Universal Championship Wrestling returns from its scheduled break to be greeted by the living wrestling legend that is Gene Okerlund. He is standing in what is quickly becoming his standard interview position, dressed in his ultimate finery, microphone in hand, ready to start the next phase to the show.

Gene Okerlund-
Ladies and Gentleman, I am pleased to introduce to you tonight our Brass Knuckle Champion, Lucifer Morgan…

There is a brief pause as Gene lowers the microphone, but before the camera moves anywhere, there is suddenly a loud audible cough sound from slightly off camera, causing Gene to re-raise the microphone.

Gene Okerlund-
Accompanied to today and as always, by the lovely Desdemona Winters.

This time the camera does zoom out and pan slightly to reveal the monstrous duo of Lucifer Morgan and Desdemona Winters. Both dressed in their traditional wear for any time they are on air, with Lucifer sporting his black ring gear, while Desdemona is in a red and black corset with the Brass Knuckle Championship taking pride of place over her shoulder.

She has her own microphone ready for the interview, and wastes no time to putting it to good use, raising it to her black lips, sporting that traditional devilish smile.

Desdemona Winters-
Thank you, Gene darling, I thought it was very important for us to take the time to explain last week to senseless masses who failed to grasp what we were attempting to accomplish.

Gene Okerlund-
Are we talking about the relentless assault on…

Desdemona Winters-
Gene don’t be so lacklustre, we both know that the post-match lesson taught by my Lucifer upon that failure, was a mere sub-note in the history of our lifes soon to be forgotten to history.

Gene Okerlund-
So, you are in fact referring to the rule change you have decided to institute upon the title which is in your possession.

Desdemona looks down at the title as the same smiles just grows as she stares at Lucifer Morgan’s Brass Knuckle Championship, still proudly being worn by her.

Desdemona Winters-
Well as a well storied man such as yourself knows darling, in the past truly dominate superstars have looked to handicap themselves in a way that truly shows their dominance.

Gene seems to scowl a little not in frustration, but through a process of thinking which soon becomes very clear.

Gene Okerlund-
I do recall the late great Andre the Giant stipulating he would score 5 second pin falls to his opponents 3 seconds at some points in his career, but I would hardly call this the same thing.

Desdemona laughs to herself a little, if a little bit too much than the situation calls for, but the nonetheless quickly regains her composure in which to continue the interview.

Desdemona Winters-
Well of course this isn’t the same thing, we are being incredibly generous with this action.

Gene Okerlund-
I hate to disagree with you Desdemona, but I feel the beating dished out last week to the poor superstar was hardly a generous feat.

Desdemona’s laugh has now turned more into a cackle, unlike what we have heard before, seeming to show more respect to Gene Okerlund than she has shown any interviewer or member of staff before who has disagreed with her.

Desdemona Winters-
Oh Geney, this is why I felt we needed this time to explain why what we are doing is such a virtuous action. You see my Lucifer, is the most destructive force in UCW at the moment, perhaps in all of wrestling. My “Leviathan” has shown this fact time and time again, so what hope does any competitor have of standing toe to toe with him on an equal playing field, we had to make this fairer for the competition.

Gene goes to raise his microphone again, but Desdemona raises one finger up to his lips, pressing against, making a shush gesture, as she raises her microphone to continue.

Desdemona Winters-
And it’s not just fairer on the other competitors, there are the fans to consider as well…

There is a sudden roar from the fans inside the arena, that can be picked up as soon as they mentioned, though hard to tell if it was a cheer or a boo, Desdemona has a great ability of eliciting both at the same time.

Desdemona Winters-
They pay good money to come here and see great matches, my Lucifer could end a match of this stipulation in a matter of seconds. The fans come here to see my “Leviathan” and put on a showcase as to why he is one of the faces of wrestling everywhere. How can my Lucifer be expected to do that the moment one of these bombs walks into his boot? We are simply trying to give the people what they want, more of my “Leviathan”.

Gene once again goes to speak, but still has Desdemona’s finger pressed to his lips, this time the shushing Desdemona makes is audible, as she never lowered the microphone from her lips.

Desdemona Winters-
And then it’s the service it does to the people like you Gene…

Gene Okerlund-
Me?!...

The look on Gene Okerlund’s face says it all really, he has absolutely no idea what Desdemona is talking about, but with her finger still pressed on his lips, he struggles to say much more else at this point, and resigns himself to letting her continue speaking.

Desdemona Winters-
But of course, Geney, what do you think would happen if my Lucifer doesn’t get suitable matches in the ring? The next thing is he starts looking for suitable challenges out of it. Now of course you are not a suitable challenge for my Lucifer, but then who is? So, if we can’t get quality in the ring, and we certainly can’t get quality outside of it, the only thing left is quantity. First the security, then the trainers, maybe a couple lighting or sound guys, then finally he reaches the interviewers. Do you believe I can stop him? Do you think I would?

She takes a brief moment to control herself, she had started to get a little out of hand as she carried on down that path.

Desdemona Winters-
When my “Leviathan” needs a challenge, he will find it. So as we need to work under some crazy stipulation where blood will stop the match, let’s make it the opponents last blood, not his first, then he has truly sacrificed himself for the cause of UCW.

Desdemona removes her finger from Gene’s lips, and then uses her hand to blow him a small kiss as she raises the microphone up to Lucifer’s lips.

“The Leviathan” Lucifer Morgan-
Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes… Virgil…

Lucifer Morgan

Back to top Go down

Generosity - week 3 - season 1 Empty Re: Generosity - week 3 - season 1

Post by Hank The Tank Harris Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:30 pm

Lovely work as always! Added to the show.
Hank The Tank Harris
Hank The Tank Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Morgan Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:39 pm

Yeah need to watch over some Gene Okerlund stuff
Can't remember the last time i saw an interview with him, so he is probably way off

Lucifer Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down