UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new person

2 posters

Go down

The new person Empty The new person

Post by DSBlaze Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:21 pm

*The cameras pan to the back as a new face appears backstage, talking to himself... well, more like his back.*

DS Blaze: Hmmm... so this is the new federation.... seems like a load of [BLEEP]. Why did I agree to this again? No matter... Well to all of you out there, I am DS Blaze, the black dragon of the USA and... AND HEY, YOU SON OF A [BLEEP!], UP HERE!!!!

*he proceeded to make the camera pan to his face*

DS Blaze: Next time I ask for an interview, YOU show my face, understood? How are people gonna know who I am if they can't see me?! And wait... wait, is this already recording?!!! You were recording me without giving me the heads up?!!!! Jeasus, this is one of the most unprofessional things I have ever seen you [beep]ing [beep]holes! And now this whole promo is ruined!!! Ugh!!!

*the man known as DS Blaze proceeded to flip a table from rage*

DS Blaze: Guess I just gotta show them in the ring then... oka then, if that's the game I gotta play, then let's play. BRING IT ON, I WILL FIGHT EVERYBODY AND THEIR MOTHER TONIGHT IF I HAVE TO!!!! BRING IT ALL ON!!!!!

DSBlaze

Back to top Go down

The new person Empty Re: The new person

Post by Kyra Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:13 pm

Added to the show! Very Happy
Kyra
Kyra

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum