UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions and Answers

3 posters

Go down

Questions and Answers Empty Questions and Answers

Post by Hank The Tank Harris Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:27 pm

The camera cuts to the general manager's office. We see a guy changing the name plate on the door, replacing William Regals name with Kyra’s. Hank Harris appears holding a gym bag and is wearing a tracksuit. He glances at the man strangely.

Hank: Move.

The man moves quickly out of the way as Hank makes his way into the office. Sat on the desk, flicking through this month's edition UCW’s Danger Zone magazine, we see UCW’s new owner, ‘The Future Legend’ Kyra.

Hank: Who the hell are you? What’s happened to William Weasel?

Kyra casts confused looking glance in Hanks direction.

Hank: The GM, the British twerp? Regal?

Hank smiles as he looks at this unknown person in front of him....
Hank The Tank Harris
Hank The Tank Harris

Back to top Go down

Questions and Answers Empty Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Kyra Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:09 am

Kyra casually tosses the UCW Danger Zone magazine to her left as it hits a bookshelf and knocks some photos over that fall to the floor with a loud crash as the glass shatters. She shrugs and smirks a bit as she places her feet up on her desk and leans back in her big black plush office seat.

"The Future Legend" Kyra: Who the hell am I!?

Kyra looks appalled by the fact that someone couldn't know who she is.

"The Future Legend" Kyra: Clearly you don't follow this business outside of London do you?

Kyra seems to ignore Hank's presence as she picks up a clipboard from her desk and flips through the pages of it before suddenly stopping and looking up at Hank Harris.

"The Future Legend" Kyra: According to my paperwork here, which has these neat little driver license scans... You must be Hank Harris.

Kyra moves her feet off the desk and leans forward and shes places her hands down on the desk and folds them together proper.

"The Future Legend" Kyra: Let's just say I'm a girl who has a lot of time on her hands and a lot of money. And with such I am constantly spending such to amuse myself. Several weeks ago I purchased a five star hotel with it's own restaurant over seas in New York. And now, well... Now I am the exclusive owner of Universal Championship Wrestling. That's right I bought out every share and paid off everyone on the council. This company is 100% exclusively mine.

Kyra then shrugs and gives Hank a bit of a silly yet cocky smile.

"The Future Legend" Kyra: As for that William Weasel? He's been moved down the hall about twenty paces on the right. And before you say anything yes I understand that is.. Was the custodial closet. William Weasel is still employed here for the time being. In fact anyone who proves to me that they have a reason to be here can stay.... Is that all you wanted?

Kyra looks up at Hank curiously.
Kyra
Kyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank The Tank Harris Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:10 am

Hank is both shocked at the news of UCW’s new ownership but also amused that Regal has been pushed into the tiny cleaning closet down the the hall. Struggling to hold back his amusement, he decides to question Kyra’s first revelation.

Hank: So YOU are the new owner of UCW? Not Barry Brookes, not Karazj, not Adam Cox but you…Kyra. Barry and everyone else have been bought out and you’re taking over, is that what you’re telling me?

Kyra nods with a sinister smile on her face.

Hank: Well damn! That might be the best piece of news i’ve had all year! Well aside from the fact that Regal is now working out of a broom closet. You know, I was just about to come in here and demand that British fool give me a title shot against the geriatric champion, Magnus! But rather than talk to the monkey about it, I might as well go straight to the organ grinder.

Hank moves close to Kyra, not so close that he’s in her face but close enough.

Hank: Here’s how it is, I am the rightful number 1 contender to the Heavyweight title, no matter which way you look at it. I was the champion and when I lost it to that freak Hollow, I had a clause in my contract that made me number the 1 contender. But then the Rogue Monk shows up, takes the title and where did that leave me? At the back of the que, apparently. Now I’m sorry that I didn’t know who you were, I’m not one for spying over other federations, I like to keep my sights set closer to home. You obviously have money, hotels and importance but I don’t give a damn about any of it! All I want is MY shot! That is all I need, from there I will do the rest. And you can rest assured that with me as champion this federation will make you more money that you could possibly imagine! So what do you say?
Hank The Tank Harris
Hank The Tank Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:54 am

Kyra doesn't pull her face back an inch away from Hank Harris's. Instead she grins slyly before speaking.

"The Future Legend" Kyra: I already have more money than I know what to do with so don't go trying to sell yourself to me like some sleazy nobody that hasn't grasped the bronze ring yet.

Kyra finally pulls back away from Hank as she casually picks up some papers and lightly beats them down on the table to organize them so that they are neatly in her hands.

"The Future Legend" Kyra: You want your chance Hank? Here's what we will do. Tonight there will be a tag team match. It will be yourself and the "geriatric champion" himself Magnus against two of Kingdom D's newest rising stars "Danger Zone" Matt Danger and Zack Wolfe. Whoever scores the pinfall or makes someone tap out will be the new number one contender to the UCW Heavyweight Championship!

Kyra pauses for a moment and slightly looks up from her papers to see that Hank's expression is slowly changing to that of a happy one. She then adds one more piece of news before he fully looks happy.

"The Future Legend" Kyra: However, should Magnus himself win the tagteam match... Not only will he have the night off November 17th at Convergence. But Hank Harris will NOT be able to challenge for the UCW Heavyweight Championship for as long as Magnus holds it. So Hank... You don't need me to tell you that it's a make or break night because this time... You will hold the VIP pass to the back of the line should you fail and let Magnus win the match.

Pleased with herself Kyra puts the papers down and folds her hands together on her desk and gives a big wide "innocent" smile up at Hank Harris.

"The Future Legend" Kyra: Will that be all Hank? Because if you don't mind, I have a PPV to prepare for. And a list of talent to decide the fate of come November 27th.
Kyra
Kyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank The Tank Harris Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:07 pm

Hank smiles as he picks up his bag and swings it over his shoulder.

Hank: A 'VIP pass to the back of the line' I like that, that's a good one.

Hank turns and heads for the exit. The man who has just finished putting up the sign on the door quickly backs out of the way as Hank approaches. Hank stops just shy of the door, he doesn't look back, instead he just speaks.

Hank: Make sure that title contract is ready for me tonight because I'll be back later to collect.
Just like I always do.

Hank exits the office leaving the man and Kyra behind him. The camera fades.
Hank The Tank Harris
Hank The Tank Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Warrior Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:45 am

The man at the door pulls back his hoodie to reveal Magnus himself,with a slight grin on his face he enters the office.

Magnus Warrior: Well that was... entertaining I suppose. He's right you know, you will make money with him as champion. Because people will pay to watch hoping he gets defeated. But cutting corners and complaining when things don't go your way invariably leads to a downfall, and then more complaining and more shortcuts. He is no longer champion because he lost, it's that simple. When and if I am no longer champion it will be because I lost.Now I don't know how you feel about work ethics and dedication to perfecting ones skills and personally I don't care. All I care about is the fight everything else is a distraction and I don't like distractions. I have let distractions ruin my name and my career for far too long. I will give you a champion people will cheer for or I will lose. But if I lose it won't be because I wasted one single second of my time doing anything but striving to be the very best that I can be. Now your sign is hung and my time is short, I need to be preparing for the fight if you need any other signs or handyman work done I suggest that you call one I will be busy until the fight training. One more thing... if Hank does not do his part in the tag match I will leave him unconscious in the middle of his shattered dreams of being champion. Now if there is nothing else you require...?
Magnus turns to leave
Magnus Warrior
Magnus Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:01 am

Added to the show! Very Happy

And nice surprise entrance Magnus lol
Kyra
Kyra

Back to top Go down