UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the promo challenge

2 posters

Go down

the promo challenge Empty the promo challenge

Post by glitter arty Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:16 pm

The ring goes blue and a holografic dragon ontop of the ring
and glitter arty runs to the ring and jump into aring

Glitter arty: Im the guy that went into hospitals see sick peoples sick kids. im the guy that never gives up of  a challenge im the guy that cares about the fans i fight for my fans i risk my life for my fans

Fans start to chant yes

Glitter arty: i give support to my fans and to my haters i visit one of evreone of you if you thing im your enemy thing a gain couse no one is diffrent than evreone if you want me to remove my mast i remove it here

Fans say move your mask

Glitter arty removes mask

Glitter arty: see were not diffrent i may be from a diffrent place and that place i gave respect so kyra i want that shoot for the intercontental championship

glitter arty

Back to top Go down

the promo challenge Empty Re: the promo challenge

Post by Kyra Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:18 am

The titantron sparks to life as it lights up showing Kyra backstage in her office and sitting down in her large plush office chair behind her desk. She looks up into the camera so that she can look out to Glitter Arty.

"The Future Legend" Kyra: I'm not sure I agree with that stunt that you just pulled with removing your mask as that brings great disgrace and dishonor to a luchador's entire family and bloodline. But obviously this shot against Soul Breaker at Convergence means THAT much to you.

Kyra looks down to her desk as she then holds up what appears to be a mask of her own that seems to be shaped like that of a dragon.

"The Future Legend" Kyra: Now that you have removed your mask and exposed who you really are... Perhaps it's time that Glitter Arty assumed a new mantle. One that is fitted for gold. After all, every true dragon has a horde of treasure buried somewhere. We have much to discuss with contract signings at Convergence, because Glitter Arty... You EARNED YOUR SHOT!!! And I hope you are aware of what that means because at UCW Convergence you will be inside that very ring with the UCW Intercontinental Champion Soul Breaker!

The fans give a bit of a mixed reaction as the camera fades to black with Glitter Arty looking on excited at the now black titantron.
Kyra
Kyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyra Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:34 am

Added to the show! Very Happy
Kyra
Kyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content