UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PPV - TMW causes chaos and saves the day!

3 posters

Go down

PPV - TMW causes chaos and saves the day! Empty PPV - TMW causes chaos and saves the day!

Post by The Mediocre Warrior Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:03 am

Alan walks around backstage looking for The Mediocre Warrior and finds him trying to pull open a door that clearly says push

Alan : Warrior! There you are! Hey I got some news and I hope you'll be ok with it!

The Mediocre Warrior : ALAN MY MEDIOCRE FRIEND THERE IS NOTHING THAT WILL DEFEAT THE POWERS OF THE WARRIOR!

Alan : Well I hope so, I got a letter from Mr. Brooks stating that you need to take a drug test before you can compete in your next match so let's go get it done.

The Mediocre Warrior : NO! ON STEROIDIUS DRUG TESTING IS AGAINST THE LAW, PRESIDENT DONALD DUCK BANNED IT SO YOU CAN'T MAKE ME! AND BESIDES, STEROIDIANS DON'T URINATE!

Alan : Ooooooooooook, well then I'm sure the doctor will find a way, we have to do this, if you don't you'll be in violation of your contract. If that happens, I'll be out of a job and have to move back to my parents basement.

The Mediocre Warrior : AGAIN NO! I WILL NOT DO IT YOU CAN'T MAKE ME LA LA LA LA LA

The Mediocre Warrior runs away yelling and screaming with Alan trying to catch up

Alan : Warrior! Get back here! This is not how I wanted to get my exercise tonight!

Camera cuts to Billionaire getting ready for his match when one of his henchman walks up to him

Henchman : Mission accomplished sir

Billionaire : Good job, head back to my suite and get the celebration prepared, I can feel that belt around my waist already

Billionaire slaps his henchman on the back and sends him on his way and continues to stretch. Suddenly there's a faint growling that's getting louder. The Mediocre Warrior continues to run down the hallway and bumps into Billionaire sending him head first into the wall, knocking him out. The Mediocre Warrior shrugs it off and continues to run. Alan stops running when he sees Billionaire on the ground

Alan : Billionaire? Are you ok? no response Billionaire? Hey! Get a doctor over here, Billionaire is hurt!

Camera cuts to The Mediocre Warrior continuing to run when he comes upon a door with a lock on it

The Mediocre Warrior : I NEED TO CALL HIM AND TALK TO MY MOMMY I'M SURE THERE'S A PHONE IN HERE

The Mediocre Warrior keeps tugging on the door trying to open it. He looks down at the padlock and with his mighty hands, crushes the lock and throws it. The Mediocre Warrior opens the door and Nick Romero falls to the ground shivering.

Nick Romero : Oh my goodness, thank you Warrior for saving me from freezing to death.

The Mediocre Warrior : IS THIS WHERE THE TELEPHONE IS? I NEED TO USE THE TELEPHONE!

The Mediocre Warrior pushes Nick aside and walks into the freezer trying to find anything that will let him call home. Nick shakes his head and slowly walks away to warm up and get to the ring. As Nick walks away he can hear the Warrior yelling a conversation in gibberish

The Mediocre Warrior

Back to top Go down

PPV - TMW causes chaos and saves the day! Empty Re: PPV - TMW causes chaos and saves the day!

Post by Nick Romero Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:34 am

Can You split this rp in two so there would be a time gap where Billi starts the match and then a bit laternas Nick gets set free.

Hank, maybe there Could be a commercial break in triple X and Billi's match where TMW lets me out and then returning to the match the other Rp starts

Nick Romero

Back to top Go down

PPV - TMW causes chaos and saves the day! Empty Re: PPV - TMW causes chaos and saves the day!

Post by Hank The Tank Harris Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:16 pm

Yeah, I think that's the only way to make this work. Added Smile
Hank The Tank Harris
Hank The Tank Harris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum