UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PPV, S1- Focus

2 posters

Go down

PPV, S1- Focus Empty PPV, S1- Focus

Post by Lucifer Morgan Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:04 pm

The cameras re-join the action, focusing on a corridor backstage. Taking their time to look at different locker room doors, but as they move further down the corridor, mild words and consistent thuds can be heard, getting louder with each step. As they finally reach a door that reads “Morgan” on the outside, clearly very tentatively they push the door open.

Jesse Ventura-
Hurry this up, we haven’t got all night.
Alexander Adams-
I can’t say I’d be rushing in to a confined space with those monsters Jesse.

The cameras focus in on Morgan, punching into the brick wall of his locker room, as Desdemona can be seen and heard to be very distraught, trying to calm him down.

Desdemona Winters-
Darling… Please… It was two weeks ago…

The cameras take a further step into the locker room, attempting to get a close up of the monstrous figure that is Lucifer Morgan and the damage he is at present doing to his locker room wall.

Desdemona Winters-
You will be able to get hold of him again tonight…

Desdemona can be seen trying to get a grip of one of Lucifer’s arms, in order to stop him from his continuous pummelling of the wall. She manages to just about stop him, using all of her strength to turn him away from the wall. The camera initially focuses closely on the dent in the brick, deep with large cracks running in every direction.

Alexander Adams-
Just look at that Jesse, I wouldn’t want to be King of Wolves tonight.
Jesse Ventura-
My bigger concern is this is a far cry from the Lucifer Morgan and Desdemona Winters we saw at the beginning on the programme.
Alexander Adams-
He certainly does seem more dangerous.
Jesse Ventura-
Not that Adams, Desdemona seems to be losing more and more control of her charge. I’m not sure whether that is good a thing or not for everyone involved.

As the camera focuses back in on the pairing, Desdemona has managed to gain control of both of Lucifer’s arms, and is attempting to get him to focus on her.

Desdemona Winters-
Tonight… Tonight we cement down that all he got was a lucky shot on you. We will punish him further. We will make it clear to any who stand against you, there will only be one result for them.

Lucifer Morgan appears to growl a little under his breath, showing perhaps a deeper animalistic side than ever before. This coupled with Desdemona’s continuing loss of control, furthers the commentaries team’s worries.

Jesse Ventura-
I’m wondering if for the match we should have the security team waiting down at ring side. For our protection as well as King of Wolves.
Alexander Adams-
I would be all for that Ventura.

However, Desdemona keeps her cool however, and attempts to keep her control and focus of the goliath on the task at hand.

Desdemona Winters-
Don’t worry my darling, by the end of the night it will be all behind us. Then we will be able to focus back on the original goal. Then we will get what we want.

Desdemona drops his hands, and instead raises both her hands up high to grab him by the face, making sure that he is looking directly at her.

Desdemona Winters-
You need to focus on me, do as I tell you and we will succeed in what we need to do. We need to finish what we started, this doesn’t end tonight, it only begins.

“The Leviathan” Lucifer Morgan-
One's not half of two; two are halves of one… E.E. Cummings

Lucifer Morgan

Back to top Go down

PPV, S1- Focus Empty Re: PPV, S1- Focus

Post by Soul Breaker Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:01 pm

Added.
Soul Breaker
Soul Breaker

Back to top Go down