Main Storylines

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Main Storylines

Post by Rogue Monk on Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:35 pm

During the Up for Grabs PPV, Adam Cox wins Barry Brooks a bet that will transform him in one of the share holders. With this new power, he will take control of the next UCW Recap show surprising everybody except a couple of select wrestlers he chose to join Impact (you have the chance to be part of Cox plot or not. It will depend on what you think fits best your wrestler. Just let me know what are you planning)
During the first show, he will introduce the new staff and some of the new wrestler. He will also make clear that Velocity an Impact are in a diferent and they are not in the best terms. His ultimate goal is to absorb Velocity into his control.
Rogue Monk is one of the conspirators that helped Cox win the bet and he will be bringing with him the World Heavyweight Championship belt with him creating a storyline in which Velocity tries to recover it, what they will do resulting on Impact creating their own title "The Impact Champion".

Another storyline will involve Yseris & Rhanogar they will act as a tag team called War Force. They are Adam Cox enforcers and former bodyguards of him. They will go after anyone who opposes him.

These are the basic, I will add more details of each storyline later. Also, i will role play for the inactive so let me know if you want to include them in your stories.

You will find the Impact staff on this link: http://universal-champ-wres.forumotion.com/t110-impact-staff

Last edited by Rogue Monk on Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rogue Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Storylines

Post by Hank The Tank Harris on Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Great work Monk and good job with that title! This is going to be one hell of a great storyline!
Hank The Tank Harris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Monk on Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:06 pm

Thanks Hank Very Happy

Rogue Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content