PPV(season1) - A frosty surprise

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PPV(season1) - A frosty surprise

Post by Nick Romero on Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:38 pm

(very early in the show)

Nick Romero is waiting backstage and anxiously viewing screens that show arena and the crowd there. A security guard walks up to him.

Guard: You Romero?

Nick: Yup, the N.R. at your service!

Guard: I have a message from Victoria Stone. She wants to meet you.

Nick: Right now?? I have a very important match after the one that's about to start. It's like 10min tops, I need to warm up.

Guard: Look, she said it's urgent. Something about rewarding your persistence and victory over Triple X.

Nick brightens up.

Nick: Whoa, what? Rewarding me? Well, let's not let her wait then. Where can I find her?

Guard: She should be in the restricted area by the B entrance. But if I may add, you might want to grab some flowers or chocolate before you go. She might appreciate that

Nick: That's a fantastic idea. That's like Einstein level genius idea. Any idea where I could find some flowers in a short notice?

Guard: I guy from my shift mentioned that there are tons of flowers stored for John Legend concert tomorrow, I'm sure it won't hurt if you grab a bouquet. Just pay back later, OK?

Nick: Great! Where is it?

Guard: In the cold storage. Don't worry, the flowers will be great, it's not a freezer, more like a fridge. Come, I'll show you.

Both walk and camera follows. Nick continues to talk.

Nick: Man, this will be just awesome. I'll get some flowers. Roses, no, maybe, lilies? Which ones do you think Victoria will appreciate more? No, don't answer. She would want me to go with my heart. This is so exciting. I bring a bouquet, she's stunned and overjoyed, we kiss, I take that elevation to the ring, pin either Triple X or Billionaire one-two-three, I take the belt, then we go celebrate. Wooo, this night's gonna be just amazing! It reminds me of the time that me and my college buddy Lionell went to St.Patrick's day party in...

Guard: We're here. Be quick, I'll stand guard since it's not stictly legal.

Nick: All is fair in love and war, right?

Nick rushes inside a room-sized cold storage. Once he's in, the guard closes the door and puts a padlock on.
A man from Billionaire's entourage walks up to the guard and hands him a thick envelope.

The man: We are very thankful for your services, sir!

Guard: As long as it shuts him up. Anything else you need to get done?

The man: No, that will be all, thank you!

Both walk away. Camera zooms in on the locked door and fades out.

Nick Romero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PPV(season1) - A frosty surprise

Post by Nick Romero on Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:45 pm

1) Billi, is this OK with you? Would your character buy a guard to dispose of Nick?

2) Hank and guys in charge? Is it possible to start the match as a One fall (TripleX VS Billionaire) since Nick can't be found, and then Nick joining mid-match to make it a triple-threat? I will write RP for the entrance then. As for the match, Nick would totally be below his abilities, as he hasn't properly warmed up and he might be shivering and failing his moves. This way it would also be a very fine explanation why he lost clean (if it's the way you are going) or it could make a great 'underdog comes on top' story (if I'm allowed to dream Smile ).

Nick Romero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mediocre Warrior on Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:01 am

Or I could be involved somehow to further the storyline from the Lumberjack match

The Mediocre Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mediocre Warrior on Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:12 am

Ok so I got a wild idea and obviously Bill would have to be ok with it too. Bill has someone lock you in the freezer and while they are walking down the hall talking, I come out of nowhere stumbling around and crash into Bill and the Guard knocking them out. Then XXX will think he won by forfeit but then both of you come out at the last second and the match goes on.

The Mediocre Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XXXTentacion on Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:26 pm

Love the idea nick! and mediocre, i think that will further the storyline amazingly! (nick and billi may disagree) but i love the idea.

XXXTentacion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank The Tank Harris on Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:39 pm

Love this RP and I'm happy with it. Mediocre I am happy for you to crash into Billi and knock him out but have it be him on his own, maybe Billi leaves the guard just before his match and heads to the ring? Then you barge into him and as you say Triple X think's he's won the title, but then Billionire shows up and so does Romero.

Mediocre you write that nock out RP...Romero send me the RP for mid way through the match.
Hank The Tank Harris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XXXTentacion on Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:12 pm

i assume i should write the rp of me in the ring, believing ive won by default?

XXXTentacion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank The Tank Harris on Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:32 pm

Yes, do some mic work and then have Billionaire come out...you can have Regal come out too if you like?
Hank The Tank Harris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XXXTentacion on Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:51 pm

i will have billi come out and then he could accuse me off causing TMW to get him taken out then it could turn into a scrap beginning the match. If i win the match TMW could come out then i could use a move called the red mist which i spray into my opponents eyes and then swiping a pin, as TMW takes out the other opponent. And if i lose... TMW could run out to the ring i attempt the red mist and then my opponent ducks so i spray it at TMW, Warrior could then fumble around in good old mediocre fashion taking me out and then my opponent could grab the pin.

Just an idea Smile

XXXTentacion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Romero on Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:31 am

May I use TMW's help to get out of the fridge instead??

I'd like for him to have padlock broken.

Nick Romero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XXXTentacion on Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 am

Me and TMW are forming a sort of alliance so i feel like this would be against myself, so could you maybe make it as if you trick him into it? saying that XXX gave TMW orders to get you out, or somrthing along them lines?

XXXTentacion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Breaker on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:46 pm

Added.
Soul Breaker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank The Tank Harris on Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:31 pm

XXXTentacion wrote:Me and TMW are forming a sort of alliance so i feel like this would be against myself, so could you maybe make it as if you trick him into it? saying that XXX gave TMW orders to get you out, or somrthing along them lines?

Triple X did you not beat his manager Alan last week to get him to help you in the Lumberjack match? I think he would want to help Romero but would be worried...I think that TMW should let him out and that could be your feud next year?
Hank The Tank Harris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XXXTentacion on Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:24 pm

okay, yeah that sounds better actually and more logical!

XXXTentacion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mediocre Warrior on Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:15 am

Heck, TMW could let him out accidentally, thinking it's the bathroom or something

The Mediocre Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XXXTentacion on Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:18 am

The Mediocre Warrior wrote:Heck, TMW could let him out accidentally, thinking it's the bathroom or something

That's what i was thinking, suits your character more. Then i could get really mad after i find out you let him out and that could build up for the feud

XXXTentacion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank The Tank Harris on Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:54 pm

I think at the PPV Romero just shows up with TMW as in the RP and then at our next show we find out how he let him out. Will build up the story better.
Hank The Tank Harris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top