UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card - week 6 - PPV

Go down

Card - week 6 - PPV Empty Card - week 6 - PPV

Post by Hank The Tank Harris Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:50 am

UCW...

Here is the card for our first ever PPV - 'Up For Grabs'.

If you didn't make the PPV it will be because you didn't have a rivalry/storyline as you probably joined late or you wasn't active enough earlier in the season. However, this doesn't mean you can't still RP for the show and get your face into the PPV or work a new angle for the up coming season. If you have any ideas/plans let me know.

In another announcement we will be running a second show (with matches) called Impact following the PPV. This means we will have 1 show a week, Impact one week and Velocity the next. A number of wrestlers will be drafted from Velocity to the new show, these wrestlers will be made aware of who they are in the coming days. Just so you all know, 'The Rogue Monk' will be running this show (as I am to busy with the main show) so any questions about Impact should be directed to him.

All that's left to say is a big thank's to everyone has contributed to our shows so far. I think you will all agree they have gotten better each week. Let's try and make our PPV the best yet!

PPV CARD

CASKET MATCH: Eagle Hatori VS Valdimir Korchenko

BRITISH CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: Nick Romero VS XXXTENTCIAON VS Billionaire

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: Surfer’s Duo VS Michael Kris/Loko Loki

BRASS KNUCKLES CHAMPIONSHIP: Lucifer Morgan VS King Of Wolves (LAST BLOOD)

INTERCONTINETAL CHAMPIONSHIP: Soul Breaker VS William Regal

STRIGHT JACKET MATCH: Juggles VS Magnus Warrior

WORLD HEAVYWIEGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: Hank Harris VS Hollow (CAGE MATCH)
Hank The Tank Harris
Hank The Tank Harris

Back to top Go down